Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Gaming Mag

Options
  • 04-02-2006 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what people think is the best gaming mag. I know there are a number of format exclusive titles but I'd prefer to go multi-format.

Easons had a range of titles including Game Informer, Games Master, Electronic Gaming Monthly and Edge. Didn't see Games TM which I've seen mentioned here in the past.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭falipo

this agian..............

but eh egm's and games-tm are by far the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

Only ever bought Edge till Game-tm came out now I get the two of them. They pretty much cover it all, from retro to hard techy stuff and developer info. Bloody expensive for mags tho

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Edge and GamesTM...pretty much everything else is absolute muck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

Where is GamesTM available? I haven't seen it in any of the shops I've visited looking for mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Triton wrote:
    Where is GamesTM available? I haven't seen it in any of the shops I've visited looking for mags.
    hmv, easons, tower, etc. etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement