Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Floor mats and boot mats

Options
  • 04-02-2006 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭

Wheres a good place to get Floor mats/bootmats in Dublin . Halfords out in Blanchardstown has a very poor selection.

Anyone else think that shop is a lot worse now that Halfords have taken it over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Anyone else think that shop is a lot worse now that Halfords have taken it over?
    I would agree I preferred the old Motorway shop...I think there was a better selection of cleaning products and different brand names and less emphasis on modding cars

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

try your local dealer, original tailored mats and boot liners are the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

I've used Autostyle a few times for mats. As good as oem.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

yeah, but are they specifically shaped to suit your car darren?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Bam Bam

Dunnes Stores sells them every now and then.

I got 4 mats for the car for a tenner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

i tried argos there a while back, as the mats i have are pure rubber-so any moisture on your feet and it gets slippy. So i went with the velour ones for 14euro. Not bad at all. They are much cheaper in the uk for mats,the only thing is once you ship them over they become extortionate (sp). So if you'r planning on making a trip,pick up a set over there.

EDIT-try woodies diy. They can be pricey but they have a decent selection and let you try them in your car before you buy (if you ask nicely!)

Advertisement