Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mastodon - Call of the Mastodon

• 04-02-2006 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else get this yet? I got a promo copy of it the other day. It's no Leviathan but it's interesting to hear early material/old versions of familiar songs. I'm still not hugely gone on the Lifesblood material, it's a bit boring. After listening to it I'm glad I didn't have to pay for a copy, if I had shelled out €20 on this I'd be a bit disappointed.

Roll on the DVD and the new album.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

you hit the nail on the head there as the saying goes, its not the album is bad exactly its just a huge blow to find 'call of....' is not a 'new' album.
    the album has no direction nor focal point, its just random song after song, many of which a hardcore mastodon fan will have heard of and own already, so its insulting to fans in that sense.

the dvd looks great though! and hopefully the 'new' album will live upto the anticipation

Advertisement