Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accounting and economics mock hints

Options
  • 04-02-2006 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

anyone know whats comin up?
    for accounting i tink published, club, interpretation, suspence, stock and product costing. if anyone knows it would help me a lot
    for economics - price level, costs, perfect competition. anyone know anythin else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

on my mock accoutancy paper i got:
    Q1. Sole Trader
    Section 2 - Choice of Interpration of ac's, Club Accounts and Tabular Statements
    Section 3 - Marginal Costing was on, forget the other one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭belinea06

thanks. what were the other options in section 1 instead of sole trader cause im **** at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

SirCretop wrote:
    on my mock accoutancy paper i got:
    Q1. Sole Trader
    Section 2 - Choice of Interpration of ac's, Club Accounts and Tabular Statements
    Section 3 - Marginal Costing was on, forget the other one
    mine is tuesday but i was told those were coming up, thanks for confirming!

ps, was it the marginal costing with the break even etc

yea, break even is rite. no theory at the end of q8. the theory question at the end of club ac's was indicate the financial advice u wud give 2 treasurer.

instead of doing q1 u cud have done either correction of errors and suspense, revaulation of fixed assets or cassh flow statement.

• Advertisement

thanks for that
    was it definitely marginal costing or was it stock and product for q 8?

defnately marginal costing

nice one. what could i write for financial advice for treasurer in club a/c!?

i made up somethin in the exam. our teacher never did neting like dat wit us :(

i hate those definition questions. if i wanted them i would have done business!

• Advertisement

willowmegs - what came up on the accounting exam?

Q1. Sole Trader, the others were revaluation of fixed assetts, suspense
    Section 3 - Marginal Costing was on (the one with break even etc), the other one was budgeting

thanks alot. had an idea some of these were comin up but i wasnt sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

willowmegs wrote:
    Q1. Sole Trader, the others were revaluation of fixed assetts, suspense
    Section 3 - Marginal Costing was on (the one with break even etc), the other one was budgeting
    Was the third 60mark question,cash flow statements?I hope to god it was...because thats sounding like mine

i think it was.

anyone do the economics paper yet? what was on it?

did anyone get the paper with incomplete records on it? i heard it was on but i never could do those. if anyone got this what else it on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 InspectorGadget

does any1 know wat they asked down the bottom of the interpratation of acc`s question-the theory part

Advertisement