Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best NBA Fights

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Gator wrote:
    Heres a nice little collection, my favourite is Sir Charles bouncing the ball off shaq'head

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/62235/nbas_greatest_fights/

They're all handbags, the fights we used to have when we were under 12/13 were way better :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

The brawl between the Indiana Pacers and the fans (Detroit fans?) was amazing to watch.
    You have some pasty tubby white guy squaring up to a 6ft10 angry black dude built like a tank, great entertainment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Yeah Keyser, I seem to remember a certain player from tolka giving you a punch in the head:D :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

lafortezza wrote:
    The brawl between the Indiana Pacers and the fans (Detroit fans?) was amazing to watch.
    You have some pasty tubby white guy squaring up to a 6ft10 angry black dude built like a tank, great entertainment.

Definitely the best one I've seen also. Beers flying everywhere, then you think everything has calmed down and it all kicks off again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Gator wrote:
    Yeah Keyser, I seem to remember a certain player from tolka giving you a punch in the head:D :D:D

Tolka?? Killester I thought, got another one playing for school out in St. Andrews.

The 2 of them are still on my hitlist :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement