Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel advice please?

Options
  • 04-02-2006 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know how much it costs to get your wheels aligned these days, my steering wheel shakes like mad on the m50 after i hit 60. The tyres are fine so best get the alignment checked any ideas on prices???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭useeme

get them balanced

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

€45 for a 4 wheel laser alignment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

get them balanced first, and see if it goes away. It's much cheaper than an alignment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Hi does anyone know how much it costs to get your wheels aligned these days, my steering wheel shakes like mad on the m50 after i hit 60. The tyres are fine so best get the alignment checked any ideas on prices???

Alignment is usually required when the vehicle veers to one side while on a straight road. As other posters have said, you need to have your wheels balanced - usually €4/5 per wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Bad alignment will also make a car shake, usually at certain speeds

• Advertisement
Advertisement