Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best PES5 updates?

Options
  • 04-02-2006 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

I just got PES5 for PC (yay). What are the best and latest PES5 updates to download? Be they option files or patches or whathaveyou. The link in the pesfan v2 thread doesn't work for me because even thought i have an account on pesfan, i don't seem to have the correct privelidges. I tried pesinsight, but all their filefront links are broken :(

What do I need?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Balfa wrote:
    What do I need?

Better PES website taste? :D:p

Get the Superpatch V2, comes with its own option file (maybe updated soon? :confused: ). Should be all anyone needs for PES5 PC. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Balfa wrote:
    I just got PES5 for PC (yay). What are the best and latest PES5 updates to download? Be they option files or patches or whathaveyou. The link in the pesfan v2 thread doesn't work for me because even thought i have an account on pesfan, i don't seem to have the correct privelidges. I tried pesinsight, but all their filefront links are broken :(

What do I need?

Go to www.evo.web.co.uk register and then view the downloads forum and ponder wtf to get :)

Then PM Dar83 and get him to make it better and or/ give a suggestion for evo web :D

kdjac

www.evo-web.co.uk ;)

I'd swear you never wanted anyone to actually find the site kdjaC. :)

Also the download thing is being pondered, so enough out of you for the time being. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭The Cowboy

Hey guys, im trying to download the superpatch v2 at present, following this link,
    http://www.gbase.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46606#46606
    which i got from evo-web. On friday i managed to download all but the 0_text files. But now the filefront servers currently dont have the superpatch files available anymore. Any alternative sites or suggestions for getting the remaining files?
    Iv asked on evo-web already to no avail.

Check your PM's Cowboy. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

I have the pesfan update, the one before the january tranfer window, has anyone got this file with the updates tranfers?!

Advertisement