Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Transferring Music Files To 6230

• 04-02-2006 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Wondering if any knows how to do this. ive got the Nokia Audio Manager set up and its allowing me to save the songs but how the hell do i then find the songs to transfer em to the phone???

They show as being saved but in the cdplayer option but where it then it wont let me do anything with them. really annoying.

cheers folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Im just lookin for something in plain english instead of all this techincal mumbo-jumbo they throw at ya.
    cheers again folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

The only way I've done it is with bluetooth using the Nokia Suite. It was a while since I did it but from what I recall the Nokia Suite has a file transfer feature and you can transfer any ol' file to phone, including MP3's.

Cheers man. im still completly lost tho. How do i even get the songs onto the nokia suite??? been at this now for 2 hours. ugggggh:mad: :mad: :mad:

thanks for the reply tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

assuming bluetooth connection:

plug in bluetooth adapter
    open pc suite
    click get connected->next
    click bluetooth connection
    select your adapter
    click next
    when it finds the phone, click on it and click next. just letting it find the phone isn't enough, you have to click on it
    click next
    click the phone again
    click finish
    click file manager
    double click nokia 6230 or whatever the phone is called
    double click memory card

now the bit i think you're confused at:
    minimise everything
    double click my computer and open the folder where you saved the songs.
    click and hold on the first song.
    drag it down to the taskbar onto the the button for the memory card folder until it unminimises.
    move the mouse up until its in the main window of the memory card folder
    release the mouse button
    voila

you have to put the songs in the base folder for the music player to find them. if they're in a subfolder they won't be recognised for some reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

There is also a guide here...

http://www.mobymemory.com/Content/HOWTO.Use.Nokia.Audio.Manager.to.make.playlists.to.tracks.on.your.MobyMemory.MMC.480.html

Try searching for older posts on this topic from last year as it has been covered a few times. :)

- Neil

• Advertisement

Cheers lads. Gonna try to suss it out there again. thanks again

Advertisement