Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Integra

Options
  • 04-02-2006 10:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

I'm ****ed!!!! I've just bought a house and an engagement ring and an Integra. Guess which one has to go!!!!!!
    I paid 8000 for a 96 type R and put 2500 into it and I've been trying to sell it for the past 2 months but nobody wants it. All they want to do is swop me their car for mine. 94 civics, 92 beemers, etc. I'm like, eh, no thanks.
    Its **** quick and de-limited. I've had it to 230kphish (140mph) in England on the way back from Santa Pod. Anyway, if anyones interested all I'm looking for is what I owe, 6000. BARGAIN

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

put a post in the for sales section with pics, full spec etc.....

ah i see you already have, stick up some pics, usually helps

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

draffodx wrote:
    ah i see you already have, stick up some pics, usually helps

thanks but i dont know how

just click the attachment symbol to attach pictures to your post, its the little paper clip symbol

i know that bit cheers. i just cant see it anywhere when im posting info

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Keep the car and sell the engagement ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 cakehole

Find some way to hold on to it....do not sell it you wont get what its worth to you...i presume you will need a car anyway? just budget for running it..explain to you gf that you cant part with it.
    dont sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Did you take the car in with the engine conversion or who did it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭sweno

I'm looking for a Type R DC2 at the moment.. post up some pictures and specs mate!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its sold (on For Sale Motors).

Mike.

• Advertisement

eireal wrote:
    Did you take the car in with the engine conversion or who did it?
    i got it with the conversion.
    but since ive been trying to sell it on this website ive found out there was no conversion done, just some cosmetics.
    ah well, its sold now anyway.

Advertisement