Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one on Siteground having troubles?

Options
  • 04-02-2006 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I am getting a lot of "500 internal server error" pages on my phpbb forum, Siteground reckon that the code is not optimized and taking up too much CPU time on the server. The board starts to get these errors when only 10 people are online and gets worse as more join. I know quite a few people here use siteground too and I am am wondering if you are having the same difficulty?

Siteground are now asking me to upgrade to a much more expensive hosting package to "fix" the problem. Its not really acceptable a phpbb board failing with only 10 users online, seems like a bit of a scam to me the way they are going about things.

Advertisement