Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many honours?

Options
  • 04-02-2006 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

How many honours do u want/expect to get? Im aiming for 10 but we'll see!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

If I get my act together for maths I should probably get all 11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭madbabe(",)

Not being big headed or anything but i'll probably get all honours! I've never gotten a c before so i don't plan on startin in the junior cert! I'm only aiming for the best i can do so a couple of a's and b's i'd say! hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

If what my teachers are saying about you usually go up to grades from mocks to the jc I should get all honours. :D

Not being big headed or anything but i'll probably get all honours! I've never gotten a c before so i don't plan on startin in the junior cert! I'm only aiming for the best i can do so a couple of a's and b's i'd say! hopefully

A C is still an honour though. An honour really isn't very hard to get, it's only around 50%...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

It gets harder because it has to be in an honours subject. People seem to forget this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Honours is Higher Level, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pureirishsugar

I suppose i hope to get all honours, if that's a c or more in higher level,
    so that's 9 honours. our school is so slow we only do 9 subjects

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

all hopefully

Honours is Higher Level, right?
    Yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭leprehaungirl

well im doing all honours cept for maths but other then that i hope to get all honours im just gona hafta study realli hard!! im generaly a c girl neway so if i get a few b's and c's il be very happy!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I'm doing all honours, but Maths is the one that I am sincerely terrified of, and thats my first paper!!!!

Maths makes my brain cry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I got my maths papers back and I got an A Higher Level so thats 1 down 12 to go

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Piste wrote:
    Maths makes my brain cry :(
    Talk to your teacher / parents / someone good at maths and see if they can help you. A second "opinion" may make things easier on you.

13 subjects? Woah. Back in my day... I did 10. And that was plenty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Mise freisin. [I got the A in Gaeilge! ;)]

I didn't... -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭yourpetzombie

All honours. Anything under 100% is not good enough in our house. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! So, yeah, As and Bs hopefully.

Advertisement