Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boardband avablitly help!

• 04-02-2006 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

i live on the out-skerts of Lusk with no boardband :(

eircom and imagin say they are avablie in lusk but when i test the line it always fails.

according to eircom quate:

"Monday 15th December 2003. eircom announced today that it will roll-out broadband to every town in Ireland with a population greater than 1,500 people by March 2005

100% of the 67 towns included in the National Spatial Strategy, with a population greater than 1,500 will be broadband enabled by March 2005. Towns in this category already up and running with broadband from eircom are; Athenry, Bandon, Clonakilty, Clane, Donegal, Dunboyne, Gorey, Kanturk, Kilcoole, Kinsale, Listowel, Lusk, Macroom, Rush, Trim and Westport"

and guess what... my clock says its feb' 06 and i have no boardband..
    i guess im asking if anyone else has this problem and how or did they overcome it.

Advertisement