Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to learn/teach chinese? Post here...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 hsuan

EJKING wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I'm based in Galway and really interested in learning Chinese. I'm interested in either classes with a native teacher and/or language exchange classes as I have three years experience teaching English both in Ireland and abroad. If anyone knows more about learning Chinese in Galway, please let me know. Many thanks, Emily.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////

Hiiiiiiii, Emily ,plz check what i just submitted minutes ago:pac::pac:~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dustin88

I have taught non-Chinese speakers Chinese nearly 2 years. Very experienced (Currently, I am teaching two Irish adults Chinese).

My teaching style is interactive, relaxing, inspiring, humorous and well-structured. If you are interested in learning Chinese, please email me at 1034512522@qq.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chippitychip

Hi,

I'm looking for a Chinese speaker who wants to learn English in exchange. I live in the Glanmire area but can travel around the city if I can find someone interested.

Thanks.

Hi, there,

That is great. Please contact me at 087 170 5168 for further discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Xiuxiu

Hello everyone,I am a 20-year old Chinese girl and gonna be a freshman at Nation University of Matnooth.I have been studying teaching Chinese as a second language for 8 month at Beijing Language and Culture University and I get the ICLTA certificate.I have taken part-time jobs as a teacher for the last three month.Feel glad to improve Chinese with you and together we can experience a real and wonderful China.If you are interested,please send me an email:1135479122@qq.com:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 applelollipop

Glad to see so many people are interested in learning chinese. Perhaps we can set up a group, and organise some nights out..for those who are learning chinese and english people. A fun way to practice.

Anyone interested in about this group, add me as friend, I only started to use this site.

Dustin88 wrote: »
    I have taught non-Chinese speakers Chinese nearly 2 years. Very experienced (Currently, I am teaching two Irish adults Chinese).

My teaching style is interactive, relaxing, inspiring, humorous and well-structured. If you are interested in learning Chinese, please email me at 1034512522@qq.com.

The service is still available. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ireney

Hi, I am a native Chinese teacher from MasterChinese. We provides one-on-one online Chinese classes. Our teachers are all from Beijing Language and Culture University, which is one of the best Chinese teaching schools in China. We all have years of Chinese teaching experiences.
    If you are interested in our school, please visit our website (http://www.masterchinese.com/) to register and have a free trial class. Also welcome to our bookstore: http://www.chinazest.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 Meinv

Glad to see so many people are interested in learning chinese. Perhaps we can set up a group, and organise some nights out..for those who are learning chinese and english people. A fun way to practice.

Anyone interested in about this group, add me as friend, I only started to use this site.

Hi, there is a new meetup group in Dublin, check it out !

http://www.meetup.com/Chinese-Ireland-Social-Group-Language-Cultural-Exchange/:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Yunaa

Hello,I am studying in DCU.My name is Yuna.
    I am a native chinese speaker and influent japanese speaker, experienced in teaching both languages to both adults and children.

Lesson Content
    ・Grammar
    ・Vocabulary
    ・Reading
    ・Writing
    ・Conversation
    ・Kanji (chinese characters)

If you are interested and you would like some more information, please feel free to send me an e-mail.
    yunawu01@gmail.com
    You can also find me with this account on facebook.
    I'm looking forward to studying with you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 yuting chen

hi everyone, I am Yuting Chen, in international student studying in DCU.
    I have taught Chinese in china for 1year. if you want to learn Chinese, you can contact me.
    087 1152 915
    chenyutingyuer@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Isspiss

I am looking for a Chinese language school/tutor for children in the south mayo/Galway area. Would appreciate any recommendations
    Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ellea1

Hi,
    Also looking for a mandarin tutor for children around Lucan. Some writing and reading but more emphasis on speaking and understanding. Ideally for an hour on Wednesday in children's own home.
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ning0098

Hi,

I am providing Chinese (mandarin) class for both children and adults from fresher to proficient user in Cork.

I am fluent in English and mandarin is my first language.

ningning0098@gmail.com

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Frances Li

ellea1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Also looking for a mandarin tutor for children around Lucan. Some writing and reading but more emphasis on speaking and understanding. Ideally for an hour on Wednesday in children's own home.
    thanks.

HI, I am a native mandarin speaker a qualified language teacher. I have been teaching in secondary schools in Ireland for over a year . Please contact me for teaching children mandarin. my email is zhensuli@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sfistak

Hi!
    I'm looking for chinese (cantonese) lessons in Galway ,is there anyone who's doing them?and how much for 1h .thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Lanaier

Not to veer too off topic here, but may I ask why you are requesting Cantonese lessons?

If it's for personal interest then great, but if it's for a kid or anything just know that most native Cantonese speakers generally speak Mandarin pretty well, but almost no native Mandarin speakers will understand Cantonese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lei Ji

Hi everyone.
    I am from Beijing and studying in DCU. I am experienced in teaching Mandarin Chinese for foreign people. If you are interested, please contact me @ jileibeijing@gmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 donaldo86

Hi,

I am a 25 year old masters graduate currently working in the retail sector in Dublin. I work long and often unpredictable hours. I am looking for someone who could meet my schedule for classes possibly twice a week. Any suggestions are welcome thank you.

D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Zhenjuan

I am a professional teacher from Beijing, living in Dublin. If anyone wants to learn Mandarin Chinese please contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mikeez

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chinese Bee

Hi everyone (Da Jia hao),
    My name is Ruby. I am a native Chinese speaker and also a fluent English speaker. I have been living in Ireland for the last decades and have a good understanding of both Chinese and Western Culture.

I am experienced in teaching Chinese and Chinese Culture on a One to one basis and also on a group basis.

I make the learning easy and fun because I always adapt the learning method to the western thinking and also facilitate the learning with plenty of practice.

I focus on pinyin (pronunciation) as well as speaking. I will tailor the course to individual basis.

Suitable for those:
    * who want to travel in China.

* who want to do business in/with China.
    * who want to learn Chinese as a second/ third language.
    * who like to gain a general understanding about China and Chinese culture.

please contact me at rubyliming@hotmail.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Yunaa

donaldo86 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a 25 year old masters graduate currently working in the retail sector in Dublin. I work long and often unpredictable hours. I am looking for someone who could meet my schedule for classes possibly twice a week. Any suggestions are welcome thank you.

D
    Hello,I am studying in DCU.My name is Yuna.
    I am a native chinese speaker and influent japanese speaker, experienced in teaching both languages to both adults and children.I have 2 students at the moment.I think I can match you with your chinese study!!

Lesson Content
    ・Grammar
    ・Vocabulary
    ・Reading
    ・Writing
    ・Conversation
    ・Kanji (chinese characters)

If you are interested and you would like some more information, please feel free to send me an e-mail.
    yunawu01@gmail.com
    You can also find me with this account on facebook.
    I'm looking forward to studying with you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

Stein Study Abroad is currently looking to recruit Chinese teachers on a part-time/flexitime basis. If interested, please submit your CV or cover note to info@SteinStudyAbroad.ie - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lihui

My name is Li. I recently moved to Galway from Shenzhen, China. I was born and raised in Qingdao so Mandarin is my mother tone and Cantonese is my second language while I was working in HongKong.

I had taught international student Chinese as part time job while in College.

I studied Marketing in UK and was business professional before coming to Ireland so business culture consulting also available.

Please email jukoqin@hotmail.com if you are interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TheCassman

Hi I'm looking for a mandarin class or teacher in the Sligo/Roscommon area! contact me at c.casserly@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Orario002

Hi, my name is Sandy from Taiwan and I am 26 yrs old. I am living in Drumcondra, Dublin. I have experience teaching Chinese to people from English speaking countries, and I've spent two years in Australia and some time travelling in Europe, I am very easy going and fluent in English and chinese native speaker

If you are interested in learning Chinese with an experienced patient tutor in the Dublin area, It will be my pleausre to help you at a reasonable price.

I can be contacted via email at orario002@hotmail.com if you're interested. Hope to hear from you soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Jozefina

Hi all,
    I am looking for a Chinese teacher in Newbridge Co. Kildare. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 harryhenderson

hi there , are you still looking for cavan based chinese lessons ? 0868756900 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Finistere

Hi, I am trying to organise beginner mandarin classes for kids (5yrs+) in dungarvan/waterford area & am looking for a tutor - please email geraldine.clooney@gmail.com.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Suyang

I am delighted to see so many Chinese teachers and learners in dublin, it will be pleased to make new friends for me either who wants to learn Chinese or Maths ,do not hesitate to contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yuting chen

hi everyone, I am Yuting Chen, i have graduated from DCU and live in Dublin now.
    I have taught Chinese in china for 1 year, and taught 2 Irish guys for half an year.
    if you want to learn Chinese, you can contact me.
    087 054 9840
    chenyutingyuer@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 24 flytherain

hey, guys.
    i am a Chinese as well, so delighted to know loanz of Irish having interest of studying Chinese. i have been in Ireland for a decade, if any of ur guys have any problem of studying Chinese, feel free to send pm, i would try my best to help ur guys with no charge.

i am working as well. so sometime it may cause a little bit of delay of replying. no intention of being a Chinese teacher here. lol

email: gilbo.ying@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ameliabj

Hi everyone, I am Amy, a Chinese girl who is now studying in Trinity College of Dublin.
    I am a native Chinese speaker and also a fluent English speaker.
    I have Chinese teaching experience both in China and America. I have taught an American and a Korean guy Chinese well.
    I will make ur Chinese study interesting and effecient.
    Alao, u r welcome to ask me about any questions about ur Chinese study as well as Chinese culture & life.
    Please feel free to contact me. 0874101576 from02@126.com

• Registered Users Posts: 19 NJOR

我想我需要提高我的中文.谁可以帮我吗?我住在邓莱里.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭GaughMan

I want to learn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chineseabc

Just recommending a website to anyone who wanna learn Chinese which is www.chineseabc.ie or you can search www.facebook.com/ChineseABC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12 johnfatz

Looking for a teacher in Galway City - lived in China for 6 years so want to get back into it.

PM me if interested.

谢谢

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chineseabc

johnfatz wrote: »
    Looking for a teacher in Galway City - lived in China for 6 years so want to get back into it.

PM me if interested.

谢谢

hi john,
    We only offer Chinese teaching based in Dublin area. Thanks for enquiring. Welcome to have a class with us in the future. U r welcome to send us email through info@chineseabc.ie anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭you2008

Da Jia hao

I am a native Chinese speaker and also a fluent English speaker. I have been living in Ireland for the last 10 years and got Bachelor's degree and Master's in Ireland.
    If anyone want 1-to-1 Chinese language tutor, please contact me at you2008@hotmail.com. Or PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 LeoFla

Hi,I am Irish living in Limerick and would be very interested in learning Chinese if anyone would be willing to do private lessons please email me on leoniefla61@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LeoFla

What area of Ireland? i am in limerick and am looking to learn chinese

• Registered Users Posts: 1 weidu

Hello, I'm a native Chinese speaker, in Dublin. I have the Qualification Certificate for the Teacher in Colleges and Universities, P.R.China and the Certificate of First class and second level in National Proficiency Test of Putonghua (Mandarin). Interested in learning Chinese? Let's talk about your learning plan right now. Please contact me at joshua.du@foxmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aappear

Hello,
    I am a Chinese speaker in Limerick, anyone want to learn Chinese or interest in Chinese culture, do not hesitate to contact me:
    guold.phd@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Draper666

Ive been doing a bit of Rosetta stone for the last while and I have decided to go to China to learn properly. Ive been onto these guys and they seem very nice. they arent very busy so looks like I will be getting one on one tuition:D . any ideas? http://www.omeida.com.cn/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Luna Liu

I am Luna, a student from Beijing. I am living in Dublin, UCD campus now. I am teaching a student Mandarin right now and I think I am managed to have a few more teaching lessons. Please be free to contact me if you need a Mandarin teacher. Both 1 to 1 and class are fine. Email: lunarliu92@gmail.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 CorkHick

Hi I am looking for grinds in mandarin in Cork so if there is a tutor available send me an email cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pandamanda

Hello,

I'm currently living in Cebu Philippines and looking for a Mandarin Chinese teacher. If anyone is interested please contact me russell@sexymandarin.com

Thanks,
    Russell

• Registered Users Posts: 8 CorkHick

Hi still looking for grinds in Chinese, im based in cork, so if anyone is interested let me know cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 sheepdemon

Hi, I am Jing, have been worked in Thailand as a Chinese teacher for two years. I was a volunteer teacher at Confucius Institute, so that I had received systemic training. I had student on varied ages, from college student to adult. I had Chinese volunteer teacher qualification and Mandarin qualification.
    I finished my bachelor degree in Journalism in Xiamen University, which is one of the most reputable universities in China. I had a master degree in Education from Edinburgh University (teaching Chinese inspired me to be involved in education). Now I am doing my second master in UCD.

That's all about me, let's talk about you! Really miss the days when I was teaching Chinese. So if you want to have some classes to make this year more interesting, just write me an email!^^ ajyangchina@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement