Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to learn/teach chinese? Post here...

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭fancynick

CorkHick wrote: »
    Hi still looking for grinds in Chinese, im based in cork, so if anyone is interested let me know cheers

Hi, I'm a Chinese native speaker in Dublin. I have the Chinese teaching experience. I'm interested in your ad. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 CorkHick

Hows it goin bud I see your in Dublin, im based in cork, but thanks for the interest anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭fancynick

CorkHick wrote: »
    Hows it goin bud I see your in Dublin, im based in cork, but thanks for the interest anyway

Hi, how about we do it via skype?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Slightly off topic but I do need someone to "teach" me what my tattoo means =/ http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057120241/1/#post88363361 <-- answer on my thread there's a photo..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tzu Hui

Teaching Chinese/ Mandarin or language exchange in Cork city

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 teachchinese

Hi, I am Jean, as a native Chinese, I have years of experience teaching Mandarin to people at different levels, from pre-school to Adults. I am also work as a freelance translator. I am available to teach in county Meath, also able to travel further distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cattac

hi i would like to learn chinese manderin, or manderin for exchange english,im not real beginner,

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jean2014

This is my new account.

Hi, I am Jean, as a native Chinese, I have years of experience teaching Mandarin to people at different levels, from pre-school to Adults. I am also work as a freelance translator and interpreter. I am available to teach in county Meath area, around Navan, Trim and Kells.

hi jean i will be in dublin every thursday and friday if you can manage to teach me manderin lessons pat

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jean2014

Hi, Pat, thanks for your reply, but I only teach in Meath area.

• Advertisement

hi jean do u kno any chinese teacher in dublin city centre , i live in county waterford, my mob 0862672773

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IchigoStrwBryz

Anybody in Cork teaching Cantonese? I've been teaching myself but it's rather tedious in solitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ning0098

Hi,

I am providing Chinese Mandarin class for both children and adults from the beginner to the proficient user in Cork. I am a native Chinese madarin speaker and speak fluent English as well. I have a rich experience in teaching Mandarin one-to-one.

Thanks.

P.S Ningning0098@ Gmail

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RaynorGuo

Hi,my name is Lei and I am a chinese native speaker.I am a 24-year-old boy and I was an English and chinese tutor in china.Now I live in Dublin and I will go to do my matser degree in this October.So I will have some free time before October.

.Native Chinese.
    .Experienced Tutor.
    .Nice Chinese handwriting.
    .live in Dublin.
    .Have deep understanding on traditional Chinese culture.

Service:
    .1-to-1 Chinese language tutor.
    .Homework and extra after-class reading materials.
    .Homework correction.

If you want to learn or practise Chinese without feeling bored,just ask me.I have free time in every afternoon.My phone number is 083.450.8980.

Best Wishes

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chinese Bee

Hi everyone (Da Jia hao),

My name is Ruby. I am a native Chinese speaker and also a fluent English speaker. I have been living in Ireland for the last decades and have a good understanding of both Chinese and English language.

I am experienced in teaching Chinese and Chinese Culture on a one to one basis and also on a group basis. I tailor class contents to each individual need, suitable for all level of Chinese. The class will be focused on speaking.

Everyone thinks learning Chinese is difficult, but studying Chinese with Ruby is easy and fun, I promise! You will be able to speak Chinese in sentences on day 3! I always adapt the learning method to the western thinking and also facilitate the learning with plenty of practice.

Suitable for those:
    * who travel to China.
    * who do business with Chinese companies (many years of experience)
    * who want to learn Chinese as a second/ even third or fourth language.
    * who like to gain a general understanding about China and its culture.

please contact me at rubyliming at hotmail.com or phone me at 085 1788567.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ruby

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chinese Bee

Hi everyone (Da Jia hao),

My name is Ruby. I am a native Chinese speaker and also a fluent English speaker. I have been living in Ireland for the last decades and have a good understanding of both Chinese and English language.

I am experienced in teaching Chinese and Chinese Culture on a one to one basis and also on a group basis. I tailor class contents to each individual need, suitable for all level of Chinese. The class will be focused on speaking.

Everyone thinks learning Chinese is difficult, but studying Chinese with Ruby is easy and fun, I promise! You will be able to speak Chinese in sentences on day 3! I always adapt the learning method to the western thinking and also facilitate the learning with plenty of practice.

Suitable for those:
    * who travel to China.
    * who do business with Chinese companies (many years of experience)
    * who want to learn Chinese as a second/ even third or fourth language.
    * who like to gain a general understanding about China and its culture.

please contact me at rubyliming at hotmail.com or phone me at 085 1788567.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ruby

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zjablik

jean2014 wrote: »
    This is my new account.

Hi, I am Jean, as a native Chinese, I have years of experience teaching Mandarin to people at different levels, from pre-school to Adults. I am also work as a freelance translator and interpreter. I am available to teach in county Meath area, around Navan, Trim and Kells.
    Hi Jean, I would be interested in your services as a translator/interpreter. Can you contact me on tatsiana at translit dot ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 seekirktree

Hi folks,

Native Chinese Speaking Language teacher available .

Hold both a University Masters in Chinese Philology and BEd.

Have a recognized Chinese Department of Education Certification to teach Chinese as a second language.

Have over a decade of teaching experience to match my qualifications.

Based in Kildare on the Maynooth to Dublin public rain transport hub.

Please, PM me if interested in high quality Chinese teaching/tuition.

Regards.

SKT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Sorry wrong thread

Apologies typo error see above not below........

Hi folks,

Have a recognized Chinese Department of Education Certification to teach Chinese as a second language.

Regards.

SKT.

• Advertisement

Apologies typo error see above not below........

Hi folks,

Regards.

SKT.

Hi I am looking for a Chinese native speaker who I can practice my Chinese with, and they can practice their English, I'm a 27 year old male living in cork city, so give me a buzz if you want to trade languages. Cheers

Tzu Hui wrote: »
    Teaching Chinese/ Mandarin or language exchange in Cork city

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DEERABBY

Hi everyone,
    I am a chinese native speaker from Shandong, China (the hometown of Confucius). I teach Mandarin and Taijiquan (Tai Chi) in DUBLIN, years of experience doing and teaching both. Flexible time and resonable charge. If you are interested, please email me you rexpectation and your learning experience. My email address is heitianyan@ live.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sssony

Hello Everyone,
    I am looking for a Mandarin teacher for my 5 year old girl about three times a week in the evenings. I am based in Cork city.
    Experience and academic background is appreciated.
    Please reply to minaolenelena@ gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1 yuyu

Hi folks, I'm a Taiwanese student who study postgrad in festive art in University of Limerick. I'm looking for someone to exchange language around Limerick. I've been working as a creative Chinese copywriter for past few years and I'm glad to help your Chinese in any way I can. I'm also a music and literature lover so it would be nice if we can exchange cultures between West an East. Please sent me a private message if you have interested in this. Hope to hear from some of you!

Love Yuyu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 SophieRogan

Hi, any Chinese teachers based in Galway? Or just looking to do a language exchange? Pm me. Lived in China and have studied it for 4+ years

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement