Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Well it's boy racer time here in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

mikegannon wrote:
    Hold on a min, the four muppets that got out of the two cars were a ok, cause i seen it myself, the only thing that got hurt was their ego. about me and two hundered people witnesed the smash as the circus was finishing at the time,

Those boys are w***ers driving around at 3 am in the moring trying to be flash when other people like myself are trying to sleep.

+ the fact i hate them with a vengence, some toolhead knocked my side view mirror clean off last night its gona cost me the guts of €150 to replace, third one this year. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

A circus was ending at 3am? Right :rolleyes:
    TBH better that they do it at 3am when the roads are empty rather than 3pm.
    Your wing mirror was probably smashed by scumbags walking on the road unless you were parked dangerously

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

JohnCleary wrote:
    A circus was ending at 3am? Right :rolleyes:
    Your wing mirror was probably smashed by scumbags walking on the road unless you were parked dangerously

Circus ended around 9.30Pm who said anything about the crash at 3am cos i dont see it in this thread

mikegannon wrote:
    Circus ended around 9.30Pm who said anything about the crash at 3am cos i dont see it in this thread

mikegannon wrote:
    Those boys are w***ers driving around at 3 am in the moring trying to be flash when other people like myself are trying to sleep.

The way you were going on it sounded like the crash was at 3am. Sorry if they disturb your sleeping pattern, ill say a prayer that you sleep well tonight :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

JohnCleary wrote:
    The way you were going on it sounded like the crash was at 3am. Sorry if they disturb your sleeping pattern, ill say a prayer that you sleep well tonight :rolleyes:

Cheers, :D i'l try a cup of coco as well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

IMO ANY car crash is not funny...lots of karma heading your way i hope

Nah, some crashes are funny.......putting your hand out to be slapped an all that.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Nah, some crashes are funny.......putting your hand out to be slapped an all that.
    http://216.103.53.239/carnut/crash/Rforreverse-web.jpg
    http://www.lifeisajoke.com/videos47.htm

It is a well known and documented fact that so-called boy racers are for the most part, enthusiasts who look after their cars better than the average motorist but get tarred with the image of the few nob-heads who insist on acting the muppet at rally weekends.

Despite being T-boned a few years ago by a souped up Micra I would have to agree. There are a few bad apples that give them all a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

JohnCleary wrote:

Why do they do it at all? Is it not a reckless, selfish, and irresponsible behaviour no matter what time it is done at?

Seanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

"It's funny 'cause it's not me"

Ronanom wrote:

/me gets on his bicycle and slides past Ronan's BMW deeply grazing the side of his car with the bicycles brake handle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Ronanom wrote:
    It's all in the eye of the beholder-
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." ~Mel Brooks

Advertisement