Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet connection shuting down

Options
  • 05-02-2006 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I clicked on, RED BEARD OF POWER in bargain alerts and my internet connection shut down, whats going on there then. It happened before on other threads aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Bob The Nero

Day 3....Still no reply.........How long have I been on this godforsaken island?..........In this hole in the ground,with only a monitor and keypad for company........Maybe I`m dead!..Maybe I`m in a parallel world.......Maybe I`m alone........Helloooooo, Is there anybody out there.............

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

o_O ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

err ok....nobody here except for us pigeons...wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Er... I remember half-assedly (it's a word!) trying to recreate the OP's issue around the time of posting... I think the conclusion was: Pure conincidence!
    This forum is more for How-To's,etc - if you're stuck and not getting anywhere fast - Feel free to PM me; or if you feel there's a system issue - then use the Help Desk forum.

...if you're still alive that is...

Advertisement