Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course in Graphic Design or Interactive Media?

Options
  • 05-02-2006 6:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi,

I thought I would post this here and ask since you are all involved in Multimedia/Graphic design...so here goes.

I am thinking of doing a course in either BTEC Higher Dip. in Graphic Design or BTEC Higher Diploma in Interactive Media. I am not sure which one to go for?

I was wondering can you also be a Graphic Designer if you do the course in Interactive Media? Or is it really only for Animation/Web/DVD authoring? Also, I was wondering are there better job prospects in Graphic Design or in Interactive Media? And one more question before I go please? Have any of you done this course? Its in BIFE out in Bray, if you have, what you think of it?

Thats about it for now...I really want a career in graphic design or digital media but am not sure what to do, please help.

Advertisement