Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipswich Vs Norwich SS1 11.15 KO

• 05-02-2006 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

For those up a match on soon.

This usually a good game/ hacking match and the fans love each other too.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Norwich

1. Robert Green

5. Craig Fleming

19. Zeshan Rehman

27. Gary Doherty

3. Adam Drury

17. Andy Hughes

20. Dickson Etuhu

15. Youssef Safri

18. Paul McVeigh

10. Robert Earnshaw

11. Jonatan Johansson

SUBS

21. Paul Gallacher (GK)
    4. Jason Shackell
    6. Darren Huckerby
    22. Ian Henderson
    33. Carl Robinson

Ipswich

34. Lewis Price

2. Fabian Wilnis

4. Jason De Vos

6. Richard Naylor

3. Matthew Richards

30. Gavin Williams

19. Jimmy Juan

23. Owen Garvan

26. Scott Barron

10. Darren Currie

32. Alan Lee

SUBS

31. Shane Supple (GK)
    7. Jim Magilton
    15. Luis Castro Sito
    29. Danny Haynes
    33. Ian Westlake

Should be a great game, will be interesting to see how Garvan plays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Bloody disgrace how we played but we were cheated by that lot. Alan Lee is a disgrace and hopefully will break his neck the next time he tries to dive in the box. To have an Ipswich fan sit in front of me and celebrate the first goal asked for a death wish and nearly got one. Joe "Potato Head" Royle said they deserved 2 penalties, he needs his eyes tested. The referee didn't have the balls to book their players for diving or complaining.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

never thought id say this but what a bicycle kick by gary doherty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

kensutz wrote:
    To have an Ipswich fan sit in front of me and celebrate the first goal asked for a death wish and nearly got one.

Saw that on the telly alright. I was wondering why he was allowed in there.

Good game, both teams tried to play football. Unfortunatley Ipswichs winner was a blatant handball, but I doubt they care.

I thought Owen Garvan looke handy.

Garvan is after improving since I saw him at that dump of theirs when we won. He was lost in the game but today he stepped up a gear and didn't look out of place. I must check out if the coverage showed that **** getting thrown out was the one in the south stand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ if Im right, he was sat in about the 3/4th row, wearing a beigue coat?

Almost directly behind the goal where Ipswich got their first goal?

No this fella was at the front row of the Jarrold Stand. We don't like any away supporters sitting in the home end as we sell out the majority of our games and don't think it's fair for opposition supporters denying home supporters a chance to watch the team.

It's that time of year again where we take a trip to portaloo road and will be shown on Sky Sports. Interesting game ahead where Chadwick will make his debut for us and that other lot not in great form apart from the 5-0 hammering of Luton. Kick off is 11:30am (*oh joy have to get train down at 9 and no pub beforehand*) and shown on Sky Sports.

Advertisement