Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Economics Students.

• 05-02-2006 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

I've decided to learn myself the LC Course, so currently I'm not doing it in school, would you think it's possible to get a B3 on Higher Paper and would it be easy to study yourself, any other help as well would be appreciated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 The King

yes,it is possible if u apply yourself.if i were u id stick to the micro part of the course as the macro is just too unpredictable.while micro is easy to learn and very predictable.don't let it take up too much time though!i got a b2 last year.**** paper though.good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I'm doing it myselft too. It's actually not too bad. Learn the notes and you're sorted but there are one or 2 questions and you'll be like wtf!!

Advertisement