Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP to TV

• 05-02-2006 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Right here is my question

Can i connect my psp to the TV via the usb ports. we have a Samsung 32inch LCD and i think i have what looks like a usb port on the back. I have heard it mentioned that i can use the tv as a computer screen

Please bear in mind a techno idiot.

regards

Nanook

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Nope.

You need one of the PSPtoTV converters...there are two types...one requires you to open your PSP (which voids the warranty) and connect a clip to the video o/p...you run the risk of bricking the PSP doing it this way but results are said to be good.
    The second way uses a camera that clamps over the unit's screen and sends the image to the TV...this thing is cheaper but the results are said to be poor.

Either way you need a 3rd party product and the resulting picture at it';s best won't approach the quality you see on the PSP screen since games use low texture detail and low resolutions.

Advertisement