Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another Cast Change ** MAJOR SPOILERS **

• 05-02-2006 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

News on another cast member being killed off below..

WARNING! WARNING! MASSIVE SPOILER BELOW
    Lost star Michelle Rodriguez is getting killed off in the series because she is such a nightmare to work with, according to reports in the US.

The sexy 27-year-old actress is a hit as Ana-Lucia Cortez onscreen but insiders say her diva-like behaviour is sending everyone around the bend.

They are also angry after she brought scandal after getting arrested for allegedly drink driving close to the set in Hawaii.

Now insiders say Lost bosses are desperate to kill her off from the top show.

"The producers are fed up with the fact that she barely shows up on the set and is always in a bad mood," Us Weekly quoted an "insider" as saying.

"They said she was getting killed off as soon as they could write it in."

Rodriguez's spokesperson would not discuss the star's fate in the show, but insisted the actress was dedicated to the job.

"Michelle is very proud of her work," the spokesperson said.

Rodriguez is next due in court next month on her drink-driving charge.

Source: Splash News/ Snapper Media
    Dear God.. she sounds like an absolute bee-yatch! :eek:

Original source here!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

SO want to read this......
    But no!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Why must you tempt me so

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yay! I hope it happens soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

its a tabloid rumour its nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

its a tabloid rumour its nothing

what he said!

although i do have another spoiler(which is a LOT more likely) somewhat regarding the topic title, again read this at your own risk!!
    We have another new survivor. In episode 2.15, we will be introduced to Jessica, 16, who is described as smart, strong, attractive and will be found on the island. She is also described as being "one with nature." They are looking for 18-20 year olds to play her. Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP(this guy has been right on the money, on many occasions)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Oh God, do I read it or not?! Tabloid?! Real?! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

The guy who plays Charlie was on Jay Lenno and said
    someone was going to die

cregser wrote:
    The guy who plays Charlie was on Jay Lenno and said
    someone was going to die

he also said that
    he thought charlie was going back on the drugs
    which turned out to be total crap, so dont take the actors words as gospel, they only know so much as upto the scripts theyve been given, they can be mistaken on things, even if they did know something huge coming up, if they spread it around, they'd be fired pretty quickly. the producers aren't stupid in that regard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Ah sure I've already read that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

With regards to the first post... fingers crossed it happens asap. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

ok im so not reading that. the whole shannon thing was such a let down when it happened. this is starting to get very...soapy.
    wonder if it'll have anything to do with jacks army..
    damn you basquille don't tempt me so!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

YAY! Die foo'. I'll eat your liver when it hapens!

basquille wrote:
    News on another cast member being killed off below..

WARNING! WARNING! MASSIVE SPOILER BELOW

Dear God.. she sounds like an absolute bee-yatch! :eek:

Original source here!

oh look its been confirmed as fake, what a surprise!
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

herobear wrote:
    what he said!

although i do have another spoiler(which is a LOT more likely) somewhat regarding the topic title, again read this at your own risk!!
    We have another new survivor. In episode 2.15, we will be introduced to Jessica, 16, who is described as smart, strong, attractive and will be found on the island. She is also described as being "one with nature." They are looking for 18-20 year olds to play her. Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP(this guy has been right on the money, on many occasions)
    they havn't cast her yet? i thought they had an outline already, hmm maybe they kidnap one of the others as leverage

Advertisement