Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passionfruit at CTY (America)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

Boxer day was fun but everyone kept saying "never again". But I'm all for mare crazy days. Anyone got any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

'Tisn't comfortable! It's like wearing shorts under your trousers. -.- And you can't wear tight trousers either...

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

i woke up really early one moring to see lots of people in the quad chanting. i then started to tell everyone that the RA's we having some sort of scary ritural involving blood in a cup.

thats annother conspericy theroy sorted anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

'Tisn't comfortable! It's like wearing shorts under your trousers. -.- And you can't wear tight trousers either...

I beg to differ. Boxers are fabulously comfortable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Definately more so than womens underwear.

Fuck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I imagine they'd be very comfotable under skirts. Also it's avoid revealing too much if you twirl in them and they fly upwards.

I want a pair of boxers now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

No Liz, for that you want bloomers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ah yes bloomers would be very nice indeed....

Advertisement