Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

liverpool vs chelsea (may contain scores) ?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Best glass doors ever, wonder where he got them. Might head down to B&Q see if they do them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

The Muppet wrote:
    http://www.themuppet.utvinternet.com/stevieg.jpg ;)

Seriously Though nice pad , I patriculaly
    like the bath. Is the floor not semi solid?
    Thats the second homophobic thing you have posted on this board in the last couple of days. Would it be ok for somebody to photoshop a Manu shirt with Manure (or something else) on it I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,052 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Taken from Football365's Referee 365. I know its not definitive but still pretty safe to assume its true.

http://www.football365.com/opinion/referee_365/story_176443.shtml
    "To reiterate what I have said before, the action of raising your hands to someone is NOT a sending-off offence. The red card is issued for violent conduct, and I think it is clear that what Reina did was not violent at all."

Id imagine there is no rule about raising your hand, but just that raising your hand is usually a precursor to violent conduct and so your at risk of being misinterpreted even if you do nothing, so just dont do it.

Personally i think Robben should be severely punished. And as other people are saying about Kromkamp, i think he should be booked for his bit of theatrics (and in fairness probably would have been if the ref didn't just have a chuckle at it and ignore both this and the push on him) just to let him know this craic isn't on in the premiership. As should Kewell for his dive when he got the free after making a good run in an earlier game (against Spurs i think). This for me marred what was a decent display on his part. He could easily have stayed up and made a run for goal but took the easy option of going down like a tonne of bricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Maybe I'm too old to be impressed by football money!

Mike.

Advertisement