Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgh uber pissed off

Options
  • 05-02-2006 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Playing on Wake Island 2007 a few minutes ago. I got into the chopper at the airfield. This guy (from S18) with rank of sergeant major comes up to the chopper but doesn't get in. Next thing I know, he's TK'd sniped me through the cockpit window, gets in, and flies off.

Worst thing is it was their own server so I couldn't really complain very much :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

common occurance in bf2... nothing you can do about it (wether they run the server or otherwise)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Ballboy

YE ITS ENNOYIN!!! Choppers atract so many noobs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Usually I plant C4 on the tail or the heli/tank/jeep, on the 2nd time the prat comes close, run into a building, and let the prat take off, and fly away. Then I ask why he TK'ed me. If the answer is stupid, I flick the switch:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Happened to me the other day - I was tk'd on the carrier running past the chopper, when I asked wtf, he said 'You were going to take my chopper'

Funny thing is, I can't even fly choppers.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭plenderj

I'm a deadly chopper pilot actually :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

If anyone does this to me, prepare to incur my wrath, as I'll make your game a living hell!!
    Everytime this has happened, I've p*ssed off the tker so much, they tk me repeatedly, and get themselves kicked and banned in the process :D

BTW, there's a handy feature on the map view - if you click on a players blue or red dot, it will highlight as white, and stay highlighted in white (only in large view).
    This allows you to hunt down fools you may wish to wreck revenge upon...

There's always the annoyance of seeing a noob pilot or gunner get in, and you know they cant shoot..... should a more vastly experienced and skilled pilot/gunner teamkill to secure a win for the team?

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

How do you piss them off without getting yourself kicked?? You could team up with someone as medics on opposing teams and shock/revive/shock/revive him untill he leaves.

I usually just leave the server. I find Gamespy Arcade's server ranking system usually helps me find a good server. If the server was sh*t I just rank it sh*t so I know not to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

whiskeyman wrote:
    There's always the annoyance of seeing a noob pilot or gunner get in, and you know they cant shoot..... should a more vastly experienced and skilled pilot/gunner teamkill to secure a win for the team?

Yes but morals say no don't kill them. You know what i hate the word noob, all of us were noobs at one stage, how are you meant to become unnoobish when supposed superior players tk you for copters panes etc.

The fools who jump in frot of a plane or copter before takeoff annoy me, and its get out or tk them.

Actually another thing happened to me today on Wake. I was at the airfield, and got into the fighter jet. It was just starting to roll forward when one of our tanks rolls onto the runway.
    So I start pressing S to stop or slow down, and while I'm doing this, the guy in the tank is driving towards me. He parks the tank right under the nose of the plane and he gets out. I get out to move the tank, and he gets into the plane.
    He then afterburners forward and crashes into the tank, blowing himself, myself and the tank to pieces. WTF was the point in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

whiskeyman wrote:

no tk. get in with them and help them learn how to pilot. just keep your finger on the "9" button ;)

• Advertisement

whiskeyman wrote:
    These tards I esp hate. Esp if you get in to the chopper, and the noob player keeps the "bail out" button pressd, to the point where I bail, due to geting sick of hearing it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

WTF you on about syco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

He's on about radio spamming, what game have you been playing Cully?

:p

Fairy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

When i asked wtf was he on about i was asking about why he put
    and the noob GFF player keeps the "bail out" button pressd
    in his post [which he has since deleted].
    Syco has since contacted me and the issue is resolved.
    He's on about radio spamming, what game have you been playing Cully?

Ive been playing BF2,DOD,WOW and rfactor,how about you ? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Generally I find that people TK for choppers when they have a clan mate and want to fly with them.

I have an unfortunate habit of torturing people to despair when they blatantly tk me. Seriously, I've rammed friendly choppers because the assholes flying it Tkd me to take it. Bastards... Wierd thing is, its almost always Germans...

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

happened to me last night on a clan server all pilled into a black hawk they support guy came up shouting for a ride chopper was full he shot me , trouble was the chopper was full with me squad he got Tked by one of me squad for killing me i made the chopper after respawn and he got kicked off server

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

When it happens to me, I find the person, take out the hand gun and start shooting his legs. The secret is not to kill them. They either shoot you back with an assult rifle and kill you (so you can punish them) or you leave them with feic all health.

...thats how you piss off a tk'er

I normally rant on about how their dog raped their mother and the dad raped the cat etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

has anyone noticed they changed the rules on freddyshouse....

i was playign wake as china and we had just retaken the airstrip, so there was an f-18 on the runway..... so i run over hop in and im in the air maybe 30 seconds when i get kicked for stealing vehicles O_o

That's utterly bizarre...

... and what's freddyshouse?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Stealing vehicles rules is b*ll*x, if you're stupid enough to let and F-18 or tank lieing around in your base doig nothing, it deserves to be stolen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

God thats so retarded.

Stealing vehicles is an ingenius and valid tactic.

Nothing surprises people more when one of their tanks or choppers comes to life and guns them down :D

it wasnt as if i went to the carrier and stole an f-35 (one of my favorite past times)

i took a plane sitting on a runway WE owned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Thought would have a game in early hours this mornin & was well good. Found a good pilot/co-pilot so set out on a mission to get the 40 kills required to get Expert Assault. Got the 40 in chopper , nufin, 42nd/43rd got it :) Anyhow, ended up about 96 score or sumfin like that with Expert Assault & Gold badge :D Anyhow , soon as round finished thought should head to bed. Forgot to check BFHQ so logged back on till see my new badge ...... not there :eek: Uber pissed off :mad: Hopefully just a delay. As forth I should prob not pick Spec ops or Assault again :p well, maybe spec for exp badge :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

it eventually came :D:cool:

as all the girls say to ya......badum tish!!!

i hate servers with rules. id rather suffer the idiots, base rapers, vehicle whoring....if it meant i didnt get kicked for the most inane reason.

RopeDrink wrote:
    Turns out the two 'ADMINS' of this so called respected server were kicking people to ensure that they alone can get the vehicles they want. Isn't that lovely? They were the two previous plane users, so I dread to think there are servers out there with ****ers who have the gall to run to a location, see people who might 'take THEIR vehicle' and go ban them. I know this happens regularly but the idiot thought he could call it 'server issues' in order to take blame off his shoulders but we knew straight away what the craic was.
    Name and shame, tbh.
    RopeDrink wrote:
    (if someone isn't smart enough to take the reigns)
    Usually we're too busy gunning down people at the sides, and then bam, the heli crashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad:

Just came off a server and am well pissed off

F*CKIN NOOBS flyin choppers !!!
    Takin it and ruining the map and everything, as in certain maps the Chopper team ultimately decides the outcome :mad: :mad:

E.g. Sharqui Peninsula

I swear to god, if i come accross a noob in a chopper im more than happy to take -4 or -8 or whatever

In the end i got kicked for teamkilling the f*cktard

For anyone whos crap at choppers, please practice on your own server, you just wreck your teams head and take up valuable resources in-game otherwise.

Because of the idiots takin the chopper at the start, he got shot down, and we had to put up with the MEC chopper circling the TV Station killin everything:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

jaggeh wrote:

i hate servers with rules. id rather suffer the idiots, base rapers, vehicle whoring....if it meant i didnt get kicked for the most inane reason.

I agree with you there about the servers with rules though earlier on freddyshouse after cult picked it i had 8 votekicks started against me in 1 round for nothing. :confused:

Advertisement