Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary irish mocks

Options
  • 05-02-2006 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

any1 know wats coming up on paper2 as i havent learned anything for it yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

i havent either, mine is thursday but last week my teacher was hinting heavily to study Cearbach Mac Caba (or however you spell it). Im hoping An Bhean Og or Fiche Bhlian Ag Fas comes up myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

ha sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

cearrbhach better come up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 InspectorGadget

does any1 know exactly wat came up as short story r letter and the paper 2 stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Cearrbhach Mac Caba, Fich Blian ag Fas, Jack and Faoiseamh a Ghoebhadsa all came up on my mock paper anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Doesn't every story come up? You have the option to write on any story, they come in groups of three, i think. It's just a case of hoping you get an easy question on the one or two you learnt. :rolleyes: Poetry was Gealt and Jack on my paper 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Did anyone get a paper that didn't have Jack? Or do they all...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Gazza22 wrote:
    Did anyone get a paper that didn't have Jack? Or do they all...?
    I did.

(a) Choice of five questions on Níl Aon Ní or Foiseamh A Gheobhadsa
    (b) Choice of writing about themes, or writing a summary and describing two pictures from Bímse Buan Ar Buairt Gach Ló

Edit: Just to say if you got the Paper 1 about Dublin being a modern city and Mhicil Uí Mhuircheartaigh this is the Paper 2 you should get!

Advertisement