Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pressure

• 05-02-2006 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

hey guys, do any of ye feel under a lot of pressure to do well? i do, especially from my silly parents - who probably never even did the leaving cert in their time! ive applied for two non-cao courses and one cao (arts in ucc). i want to get a good leaving but im incredibly lazy (thank you transition year). during midterm i think im gonna make a study plan for the next 18 weeks or so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Not really, Im just going with the flow.
    I was in study today and looked up and just said to myself "I hate this" and continued with my physics. Its just knowing that I can be having fun instead of studying really gets to me.. but theres only a few months left and should be able to stick it out :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

not really at all, i feel like theres so much expected of me and i dunno if ill live up to that but hey, if i dont its not the end of the world i wanna do well for me not anyone else. theres no pressure to study all the time or anything, just do it and try not to stress-itll all be over soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

same no pressure here.. exactly what Azureus. The odd time I get a little stressed, but for example like I am in the middle of my mocks at the mo, and I ain't stressed at all.. And I got a portfolio to have dont by thursday. That cna be a little stressful. But its ok!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

never, i'm cool under pressure. should be studying for exams now which i have from wednesday on. (had them everyday last week too).

i havn't failed any yet, and have an extremely good 'bluffing' ability so that gives me the confidence to tackle any question on any paper.

plus i only need 80 points so that helps! i'll get 385minimum though.

Advertisement