Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stupid webdesign question

Options
  • 05-02-2006 11:02pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know there's a simple answer to this, I've just forgotten in completely since I did dreamweaver way back when.
    Basically I want a webpage with 2 frames; the one on the left will be a html page that I've done up in DW; the one on the right (the main part) will be a blog which is hosted on the site and is wordpress based; what do I need to do to get it to work for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

1 page for the <frameset>; which 'links' to the other two... Best explanation perhaps:
    http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_frames.asp

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Karoma, at the next boards beers (if you go, or if I go for that matter...) I must owe you about 30 pints; seriously!

Thanks very much for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

flogen wrote:
    Karoma, at the next boards beers (if you go, or if I go for that matter...) I must owe you about 30 pints; seriously!

Thanks very much for that.
    Eh, want to know anything about JCL, Mantis, z80 or 8080 assemler, PHP, ASP, NT, organic tea, database normalisation, oop, telecomms, psychology, psychiatry, investing, entrepreneurship, or anything really me'll have a go at, how does one get these free pints?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

democrates wrote:
    Eh, want to know anything about JCL, Mantis, z80 or 8080 assemler, PHP, ASP, NT, organic tea, database normalisation, oop, telecomms, psychology, psychiatry, investing, entrepreneurship, or anything really me'll have a go at, how does one get these free pints?

Ah, you see Karoma has always had my back; generally speaking I'll make a post asking for some info, a way of fixing something etc. Karoma is right there with the exact answer I need.

What you should do is follow my posts and wait with a wide range of reference books; it will pay off eventually, I promise :D, you just have to be faster and more precise than Karoma..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Godammit. Never a break. I'll stick with ez earnings.
    Wasn't there a song once, "M M M Myeeeeeee Karoma".
    Due a spin on q102.

• Advertisement
Advertisement