Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCC Send on IRC using Eircom Netopia

• 05-02-2006 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi,

Ok, I have searched the web to death for this solution, but still no result. I have found something re: Changing the NAT settings and setting up various ports on Eircoms Netopia Modem to support IRC.

I followed settings I found on Google, setting up a particular setting for MIRC, opening up specific ports on the modem and IRC, yet still, I cannot DCC send on a Netopia Modem.

I found a really old 2004 thread that said the same thing...still a problem..

how does one get around this? I have turned off all firewalls etc and still nothing..

Any help is much appreciated. Any advice is welcome. Surely someone out there knows what to do?

Thank you.

Advertisement