Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood burning stove

Options
  • 05-02-2006 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

I had the above supplied and "fitted" in mid-December. I discovered immediately afterwards that it had been fitted incorrectly by a fitter who had never fitted one before and did not even read the instructions. We contacted the company by telephone to tell them this and they have handed over responsibility to the manufacturers representative, even though the problem is nothing to do with the manufacturer. I have been waiting since mid-December,with an unusable stove, for some action but nothing to-date. I have not paid for the stove and at this stage feel like telling the company to collect it. Is this the best course of action?

Also, it is a Charnwood Country 4 stove. Apparently, they are the best on the market. Can anyone recommend an equivalent one to heat a 43 cubic metre room?

Advertisement