Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody heard of Ice?

• 06-02-2006 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

ice broadband... anybody heard of them?

wireless broadband provider.. point to point .. like ibb...

website looks like it was stuck together with sticky tape..
    but the deal looks good and i need an alternative to ibb...

anybody who has any info.. plz let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,263 ✭✭✭✭L1011

My brother had them come out to his house to attempt to install him, but they were unable to get a signal. On that end of things, they looked professional enough even if it was clear they didn't know the area (Celbridge) well enough to know in advance which estates are too low down with too many trees.

They also advertise heavily in my local as being available here - but so do Magnet. And they're not either ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

There supposed to be really great and your supposed to get full conection speed! there is no contention...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

a freind of mine outside mayooth uses them and it all works grand, no problems or hassle for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

I'm with them and find them good. All hooked up and going within 3 days of contacting thmem. Live in celbridge and no problems. Speed can fluctuate and don't think I ever hit the 2M I'm supposed to be on but overal is the business...don't think the no contention is correct......

Advertisement