Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Quote & list

Options
  • 06-02-2006 7:50am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I recently got a few designs of kitchens for a new extension.
    Some had good visual drawings etc.

But one quote had a list of all the carcasses needed for the job (excluding the individual prices) - like this
    400/30* 400/30deg angle base
    1000bu 1000 base unit
    90*90NC 900*900 Norwegian Corner Base and so on.

Is there a chance I could find the supplier for these basic units and accompanying doors and buy direct ?
    Are there 2/3/4 main suppliers of units/doors in Ireland.
    what sort of price does a say 1000 base unit cost - this has to be where they make their money.

thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

a 1000 base unit is €79 from the panelling centre - but thats the public price.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Hey, Im looking to add a few presses to an existing Cash&Carry kitchen.
    Since they need to match Im also wondering if the same styles are available from more than one location.
    I'd be interested if you find out any info...

thx.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

karltimber wrote:
    I recently got a few designs of kitchens for a new extension.
    Some had good visual drawings etc.

But one quote had a list of all the carcasses needed for the job (excluding the individual prices) - like this
    400/30* 400/30deg angle base
    1000bu 1000 base unit
    90*90NC 900*900 Norwegian Corner Base and so on.

Is there a chance I could find the supplier for these basic units and accompanying doors and buy direct ?
    Are there 2/3/4 main suppliers of units/doors in Ireland.
    what sort of price does a say 1000 base unit cost - this has to be where they make their money.

thx

Hi
    You will not do better than cash and carry AFAIK ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

Colliers in air way bus pk , santry, say u are stating up a business the price you cant imagine, I got my kitchen doors of them carcas ring 4572502, got all for 1800 euro put in myself, would have cost at least 7,500

Advertisement