Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transfer music from CD to iPod

• 06-02-2006 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there

I live in Cork and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a company/service that will transfer my CDs to iPod? I've just bought an iPod and I've got zillions of CDs. It will take me months to transfer them!

Many thanks
    ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I doubt you'll find a company that will do that. It's up to you to put your own music on your own MP3 player, in all fairness. It won't take all that long (5 - 10 mins per CD) - if you do, say, 10 discs a day, you'll have it done in no time ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

in the event of you running off an old 1.1 usb port ( i was wehn i first did a major tranfer of music, took hours) it migh be worth your while to upgrade to a 2.0, makes the tranfer of music much faster.

also, if you use a ripping programme that will find the album names off the internet for you it'll run much faster too! (maybe they all do these days but ive been usin the same one for years, CDex)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

if you know someone that has some spare time on their hands you could pay them to do it.
    Though I know what you mean, it took me hours to get mine on and I only have around 5 gigs.

Advertisement