Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor reception in Galway

Options
  • 06-02-2006 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

did anyone have problems with meteors reception over the weekend.
    on friday night, (sat i was away) and sunday night i had no reception at all from around 8pm until the next morning.
    i live in the doughiska/ballybrit area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, problems as well in Oranmore. Coverage kept coming and going. Thought phone was broken...!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

grand in the city center anyway, had no problems, although i did notice when i went home to donegal recently it wouldn't always send texts, kept coming back failed

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

yep-no hassle in city. newcastle and bohermore anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

last night again when i went home the signal was pretty awful around 7pm.then at around 8pm it disappeared (the occasional bar might pop up) and then came back again(only downstairs) at around 8 am this morning.
    i have lived in the area for 4 months and never had a problem til this weekend.
    im going to have to call into meteor and see what the story is cus 3 of us in the house are experiencing this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cmmni

i had no problems at all. switch to automatic or to manual and if it goes choose o2 as they are the same lines, you still get chraged meteor prices.
    although i got a load of apologises texts from meteor about my account...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 nashox

id no problems in oranmore over the weekend. a couple of years ago it was a different story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 foxy cleopatra

was staying in mervue at the weekend and I had no problems

all back to normal now

yeah i agree, other than the bad experiences of last weekend, i think they have been good and having my gf on it as well, it has saved me a packet.
    i swapped over because she was on meteor.

Advertisement