Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

jcrowbar wrote: »
    Skyrim for Xbox 360 is only €25 in Game in Dundrum.

I don't know if it's a countrywide thing, but that's cheaper than Amazon before postage costs are added.
    Yeah but its hardly a deal breaker if you factor in petrol costs/bus fare etc. Unless you live close or within walking distance of dundrum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Oblivion GOTY Edition €4.99 @ steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22330/

Also the deluxe edition is €6.24.

Offer ends tomorrow at 6pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Picked up Need For Speed: Shift for 10c well 12c after vat was added for my Android Phone earlier, probably mentioned already that they have a sale of different 10c apps and games every day this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 noobacus

is l4d 2 worth a fiver on steam at the moment???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

noobacus wrote: »
    is l4d 2 worth a fiver on steam at the moment???

Ah yeah definitely. Great co-op game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Modern Warfare 2 is €12.49 on steam
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/10180/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

just picked up rage in xtravision for 19.99

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

caspa307 wrote: »
    Xbox 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

New? Which xtravision?

da gamer wrote: »
    New? Which xtravision?

brand new xtravision in limerick on the ennis road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Its that price in all the outlets , saw it in blackpool

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

brand new xtravision in limerick on the ennis road
    Yes but what was it, xbox or ps3 or pc or what like?

sorry mate just seen this on ps3 but it was there for xbox too

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Polar101 wrote: »
    I spent around 10 hours on the Defense Grid campaign and enjoyed most of it, if you like tower defence it's a good pick.. if not, avoid. :)
    Absolutely love Defense Grid. Its the best tower defence game out there. It has a strong story line with excellent voice acting (rather than just waves of baddies with no explanation as to why or any real entertainment outside the game itself).

It has years worth of replayability with all the different challenges. Now usually I cant be arsed with challenges because they are mostly dumb or just timesinks but the DG ones are well thought out and are more like modes ala Dominations or CTF (not *like* them but that level of retooling of the game for a different experience).

There are 4 expansion packs for it which are excellent, the main game has a ton of content and now it has Glados from Portal 2 and I havent laughed as hard at a game for manys the year.

For 7 euro on Steam for the original game, the expansions and the Portal cross over, this is the ultimate steal. Buy it, you wont regret it.

Plus, raspberries.... thats all I'm sayin'.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Went up today in Sandyford and Rage is 20 on ps3 and 360

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭xENDZEITx

Skyrim is 25 euro in GAME stores and they have a few new games for low prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Some great games on sale this week for fans of rock hard Japanese shooters! (Xbox Live Arcade)

Japan’s Finest (13-Dec – 19-Dec)
    Bangai-O 400 (50% off)
    Hard Corps Uprising 600 (50% off)
    Radiant Silvergun 600 (50% off)
    Guwange 400 (50% off)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Rage is 15 quid in xtravision(pre owned) well worth at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

123zwq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Bargain. Just search for the products and they'll show up although it seems that some of the games are only a t that price on a specific platform.

Where'd you find out about it?

• Advertisement

Nothing is showing up at the price for me , not even the games listed in the picture above, error that they have since fixed? Or did I just miss out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Worked perfectly for me there, placed order and everything. Brink wasn't at the above price though but got Kane and Lynch and the Wii game.

kane lynch, harvest moon are still at that price for me... the english site is even better off, everything that is 1.97 euro is 97 pence and they get free shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Kane and Lynch still working for me. That's the only one I checked though.
    http://www.gamestop.ie/30283_Xbox_360_Kane__Lynch_2_Dog_Days.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Kane & Lynch has been that price since morning... but Brink for €1.97? Would have got me some of that.

EDIT Although, RB Beatles for the PS3 is €2.97 delivered too!

http://www.gamestop.ie/30679_PlayStation_3_RB_The_Beatles_Solo_Software_.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Worst website ever :mad:

It even shows this underneath the search box as I type :D
    javascript:iAjaxAutoCompleter.setId('quickSearch_text_id', 'A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() at dSystem.sql.client.connection.open(SqlConnection sql) in C:\GamestopDev\Libraries\dSystem.sql.client\connection.cs:line 130 at dData.dData.openConnection(SqlConnection connection) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\dData\dData.cs:line 394 at data.transaction.begin(SqlConnection connection) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\transaction.cs:line 44 at data.transaction.exec(Object[] parm) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\transaction.cs:line 125Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at data.transaction.cleanup() in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\transaction.cs:line 64 at data.transaction.exec(Object[] parm) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\transaction.cs:line 142', 'quickSearch_text', ' at data.transaction.exec(Object[] parm) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\transaction.cs:line 151 at dSystem.threading.monitor.execWithLockInt(eventHandler handler, lockObject lockObject, Object[] parms) in C:\GamestopDev\Libraries\dSystem.threading\monitor.cs:line 170 at dSystem.threading.monitor.execWithLock(eventHandler handler, lockObject lockObject, Object[] parms) in C:\GamestopDev\Libraries\dSystem.threading\monitor.cs:line 140 at data.transaction.exec(SqlConnection connection, dHandler handler, Object[] args) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\transaction.cs:line 111 at data.requeryPipe.pop(SqlConnection connection) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\requeryPipe.cs:line 159 at data.requeryPipe.process(Object sender, EventArgs args) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\requeryPipe.cs:line 188 at dSystem.threading.monitor.onBeforeExit() in C:\GamestopDev\Libraries\dSystem.threading\monitor.cs:line 290 at dSystem.threading.monitor.execWithLock(eventHandler handler, lockObject lockObject, Object[] parms) in C:\GamestopDev\Libraries\dSystem.threading\monitor.cs:line 136 at data.dClass.item(SqlConnection connection, Object[] primaryKeyValues) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\dClass.cs:line 808 at data.dClass.item(SqlConnection connection, Object primaryKeyValue) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\dClass.cs:line 802 at data.dClass.item(SqlConnection connection, Object id, Boolean excIfNull) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\lib\data\dClass.cs:line 812 at library.product.item(SqlConnection connection, Object id, Boolean excIfNotExists) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\gamestop\library\product.cs:line 416 at library.product.item(SqlConnection connection, Object id) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\gamestop\library\product.cs:line 415 at dev01.levenshtein.scoreClicks.setMonthClicks() in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\leonardo\dev01.levenshtein\scoreClicks.cs:line 36 at dev01.levenshtein.scoreClicks..ctor(distProduct dProd, Double weight, DateTime dateEnd) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\leonardo\dev01.levenshtein\scoreClicks.cs:line 20 at dev01.levenshtein.sortCriteriaProduct.CalcScoreSort(searchCriterion sc) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\leonardo\dev01.levenshtein\sortCriteriaProduct.cs:line 62 at dev01.levenshtein.sortCriteriaProduct.makeScoreProd() in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\leonardo\dev01.levenshtein\sortCriteriaProduct.cs:line 40 at dev01.levenshtein.sortCriteriaProduct..ctor(distProduct dProd, searchCriterion[] listCriteria, DateTime dateEnd) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\leonardo\dev01.levenshtein\sortCriteriaProduct.cs:line 23 at dev01.levenshtein.sortCriteriaProducts..ctor(List`1 listProd, Int32 nRows) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\leonardo\dev01.levenshtein\sortCriteriaProducts.cs:line 23 at dev01.levenshtein.distProducts.sortProductCriteria(List`1 listSortDistProducts, Int32 nRows) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\leonardo\dev01.levenshtein\distProducts.cs:line 177 at dev01.levenshtein.distProducts.get_prodQuickSearch() in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\leonardo\dev01.levenshtein\distProducts.cs:line 120 at dev01.levenshtein.productQs.productItemsDistinctPublished(SqlConnection connection, String nick, Int32 nRows) in D:\dirk\source\gamestop\dev\leonardo\dev01.levenshtein\productQs.cs:line 52 at webService.quickProductsDistinctPublished(String text)','quickSearch_confirm');

makes perfect sense to me! :D

wish I got stranglehold too, now if I want to get it have to pay another 2 euro shipping.. i'm so greedy

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, posted that this morning on HUKD.ie too.

Posted a couple more Disney titles / The Golden Compass over there too - not much of note tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

Kane and Lynch still working for me. That's the only one I checked though.
    http://www.gamestop.ie/30283_Xbox_360_Kane__Lynch_2_Dog_Days.aspx

Isn't this game in the trade 3 games in get a new game for 3 euro offer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement