Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hey guys, if u see Oblivion (GOTY/DLC edition) for the 360 for cheap, lemme know :) Can't do steam as my computer's crap.

Unless it's much better for the PS3? Can u install it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Oh, Geometry Wars for Wii is €3.97 delivered. Good reviews for that (8/10 on IGN).

http://www.gamestop.ie/31343_Wii_Geometry_Wars_Galaxies.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good deals. Got 2 copies of Kane and Lynch 2, Universe at War, and Guerilla for 10.88 posted.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Can we order off the UK site and pay using paypal and still get it delivered to Ireland, sort of like the CeX site does?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Dont even have a wii, but bought harvest moon and gemoetry wars... maybe ill get a wii eventually. 97p delivered!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

xENDZEITx wrote: »
    Skyrim is 25 euro in GAME stores and they have a few new games for low prices.

I heard that alright but when I went into Game on Dawson Street they were selling if for €39.99 down from €49.99 :confused:

I checked online when I got home and it is selling for £22.49 (which is €25 approx).

Btw they weren't selling anything cheap, most new releases were either €49.99 or €39.99 down from €49.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Raekwon wrote: »
    I heard that alright but when I went into Game on Dawson Street they were selling if for €39.99 down from €49.99 :confused:

I checked online when I got home and it is selling for £22.49 (which is €25 approx).

Btw they weren't selling anything cheap, most new releases were either €49.99 or €39.99 down from €49.99.

I was in Game in Liffey Valley around six last night and they had Skyrim for 24.99 for xbox and Ps3. I'd ring them up first to confirm they still have it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Bulletstorm for €5 on Origin.

Excellent price for it. Must say I enjoyed that game.

http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_IE/html/pbPage.adventcalendar_IE/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I was in Game in Dundrum last night and it was €25 on PC/Xbox/PS3.

I was in Game in Liffey Valley around six last night and they had Skyrim for 24.99 for xbox and Ps3. I'd ring them up first to confirm they still have it though.
    I was in Game in Dundrum last night and it was €25 on PC/Xbox/PS3.

I wonder why Game on Dawson Street have it for €39.99 then?

Anyway I asked my sister to get it for me for Christmas and gave her the details so hopefully she won't get fleeced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

For those of you in the market for a gaming mouse there's the Logitech G700 wireless mouse for €69 on Amazon.co.uk.
    Some great reviews of it. Getting it myself since my old G9 is breaking on me.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-910-001759-Gaming-Mouse-G700/dp/B003U53Y9Q

Hey Basq, where is the cheapest place to get MW3 on PS3?

I missed the Amazon Black Friday deal for £18 by a matter of seconds a few weeks ago.

Hey Basq, where is the cheapest place to get MW3 on PS3?

I missed the Amazon Black Friday deal for £18 by a matter of seconds a few weeks ago.
    Just posted over on HUKD.ie - currently £24.99 / €29 delivered from Amazon!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Basq wrote: »
    Ha :D Em...that's Battlefield 3. You should choose BF3 anyway instead of MW3

Whoops... sorry! :o

MW3 is cheap nowhere right now unfortunately - best price is Amazon and that's still pushing €45.

Wait til after Christmas and it'll drop again!

Yep, that's Battlefield 3 alright :)

I actually already bought that from Gamestop a few weeks ago for €27 including P&P on one of their Black Friday/Monday Madness promotions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Basq wrote: »

Bah, back up to regular price now. Have to keep an eye on it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Bah, back up to regular price now. Have to keep an eye on it.
    No doubt it will be down to the usual £9.99 price on Zavvi/The Hut a few weeks after xmas. Im going to wait until then, still not got properly into Skyrim. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Wheres the cheapest place to geth FIFA 12 on PS3 or Xbox 360? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

EDF Insect Armageddon is new and only 15 euro on steam. Really loved the series, mindless blasting but gets a lot more strategic later when massive odds are stacked against you. Heard this one is great.

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Wheres the cheapest place to geth FIFA 12 on PS3 or Xbox 360? :D
    Cheapest on XBox 360 is £34.85 / €42 delivered on Shopto.net.

Cheapest on PS3 is £37.35 / €45 delivered on SimplyGames.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://store.steampowered.com/app/48000/
    Limbo for 2.50
    Good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

GAME in Richmond Centre Derry has Skyrim PS3 at £23, assume all the North GAME shops will have the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Total War Shogun 2 is on steam now for €13.33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Red dead redemption for a tenner, well worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

cloud493 wrote: »
    Red dead redemption for a tenner, well worth it.

And where might this be?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement