Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

the new Ridge Racer game is on sale on steam for €25

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

For anyone who bought the humble bundle there over the last week they've added three more games to it: Braid, Super Meat Boy, and Lone Survivor.

Braid is something everyone should play.

For anyone who didn't buy it: What on earth are you waiting for?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Humble Bundle VI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Skerries wrote: »

be careful on this, dont go to battle.net and put in the key, it will make you download the russian client and you can only play in russian, as i have just discovered. thats 36euro wasted anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    be careful on this, dont go to battle.net and put in the key, it will make you download the russian client and you can only play in russian, as i have just discovered. thats 36euro wasted anyway.

You should be able to change the language its displayed in, and the region you play in under the account tab in the options in game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭romperstomper

just bought there, was waiting for braid & SMB so thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deano546

Just Cause 2 Steam code €3.75 http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/just-cause-2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Dungeon Defenders (Steam Code)

9JKKL-DLAT2-JQIP6

Let us know if it works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Dungeon Defenders (Steam Code)

9JKKL-DLAT2-JQIP6

Let us know if it works

It does, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 JoeGuy00

Mate do you not know not to use strange steam codes without more info? If the code is rejected later it can ban your account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

JoeGuy00 wrote: »
    Mate do you not know not to use strange steam codes without more info? If the code is rejected later it can ban your account.

Sure, I'll just give you any *strange* steam codes in future. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Well considering i have 4,000 posts on here and have given numerous free codes out before from games i bought in bundles that had already purchased before, its safe to say i wouldnt stitch anyone up, we've a good little gaming community on boards and everyone throws a key out now and then, better that someone gets use of it, plus it's a good l'il game

Sure, I'll just give you any *strange* steam codes in future. :rolleyes:

Why would a person post a Steam code wondering if it works? Wouldn't they be willing to try it for themselves or at least explain where they got it or am I being overly cautious or something?

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Well considering i have 4,000 posts on here and have given numerous free codes out before from games i bought in bundles that had already purchased before, its safe to say i wouldnt stitch anyone up, we've a good little gaming community on boards and everyone throws a key out now and then, better that someone gets use of it, plus it's a good l'il game

That's very nice of you, but for somebody new to the page I was worried the temptation of a free game outweighed the lads skepticism. That was no offense to your character mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Your account won't be banned. Worst that can happen is that the game gets revoked. There's been incidents in the past (Dead Island etc) where keys have been exploited but all that happens is the game disappears from your library.

And a deal now: Magicka Collection €3
    http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MAGICKAC/magicka-collection
    Base game only €1.50
    http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MAGICKA/magicka

Redeems on Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Metro 2033 (old one) 8 euro on zavvi including post.
    Cracking game for anyone who don't have it

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    Metro 2033 (old one) 8 euro on zavvi including post.
    Cracking game for anyone who don't have it

PC or Xbox?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It was nice of him to hand out the game, that was why he asked if it worked, as he was giving it away. All they do is remove the game from your acc as people say. I've been trying to win dugneon defenders for a while on steamgifts.com :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Looking for the F1 2011 game for the PS3 1st or 2nd hand don't mind, if any one has spotted it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

PC or Xbox?

X-box. Would have been handy in the original post.
    Sonic generation for the ps3 and X-box for 14.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I've been trying to win dugneon defenders for a while on steamgifts.com :D

Ever actually won anything on steamgifts? I've never won anything myself :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

I won Faerie Solitaire :cool: The dev gave away 25,000 copies so you had to win one. Your best bet is trying to find some groups or peek into the forum, there does be puzzle giveaways that only a few people enter when it's too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Looking for the F1 2011 game for the PS3 1st or 2nd hand don't mind, if any one has spotted it?

Thanks

xtra vision pre owend for 25

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

caspa307 wrote: »
    xtra vision pre owend for 25

Cool thanks mate, that's perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

T-b0n3 wrote: »

Thanks

Saw it in Gamestop today, new for €28 or €29

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Why would a person post a Steam code wondering if it works?

They wouldn't. The poster was concerned that it was a code that was illegitimate, and could therefore get your account banned. Thankfully, the poster who gave the code away was just being a sound chap :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've been trying to win dugneon defenders for a while on steamgifts.com :D

Won one of the game bundles with super meat boy etc was a great surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Wii U Pre-order is £200 (around €250) on amazon for anyone interested, worth doing just in case the price goes higher http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008B5YB4W/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Won one of the game bundles with super meat boy etc was a great surprise

Well I spoke too soon, I just won "the ship". Deadly :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement