Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭earlyapex

Anybody looking for a cheap Borderlands 2 steam code?
    I have a spare code I got with my GPU.

My ad is here:
    http://www.adverts.ie/2097673

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dacelonid wrote: »
    Rome: Total War Gold is €1 on Steam today
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/4760/?snr=1_614_615_TotalWarWeekend_616

And there is daily deals on other Total Wars titles too

looks sweet but can i really get another game I wont play for a year, damn you steam! still have to get back into fallout, these indie bundles and steam sales hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

looks sweet but can i really get another game I wont play for a year, damn you steam! still have to get back into fallout, these indie bundles and steam sales hurt.

864177.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://bundle-in-a-box.com
    99 us cent, worth mentioning, been kind of dry lately in this thread.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sonic Generations for 7.48. GET IT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Any 2 for €12
    http://getloadedgo.com/

Indie Royale Octoberfest Bundle
    http://www.indieroyale.com/?okt

Hector: Badge of Carnage
    for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, desura

Chime
    for: steam (pc)

The Adventures of Shuggy
    for: steam (pc), windows, desura

Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble!
    for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, desura (incl. bonus game The Witch's Yarn!)

The Network
    for: windows, desura

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

batman AC goty and binary domain for 12e sounds pretty good.

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Any 2 for €12
    http://getloadedgo.com/

Indie Royale Octoberfest Bundle
    http://www.indieroyale.com/?okt

Hector: Badge of Carnage
    for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, desura

Chime
    for: steam (pc)

The Adventures of Shuggy
    for: steam (pc), windows, desura

Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble!
    for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, desura (incl. bonus game The Witch's Yarn!)

The Network
    for: windows, desura

Are any of these games any good? The only one I've seen is dangerous highschool etc. and that was only to make fun of it's name.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Azura's Wrath is €22 in Gamestop. One of those games I've been waiting for a big price drop before picking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Local Tesco (Longford) had a few games marked down when i was in on last Friday. Most of it is absolute tat (Goldenballs and Deal or no Deal on Wii), but I picked up Castlevania Lord of Shadows (360) and A Boy and his Blob (Wii) for €10 each. There was a few more games marked up at €15 (Tron Evolution and others), but nothing that really stood out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Was just in pc world in liffey valley and they had all their ds, 360 and ps3 games in baskets all marked €14.99. A lot of games that are around this price anyway but some gems too. Picked up cod:mw3 for that price, cheapest I've seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Not a bargain as such. But i managed to buy a FIFA 13 key for $39.99(€30) through amazon.com even though i'm in Ireland. All you need to do is enter is enter a US address, i used one google threw out and it worked perfectly, have the game on origin now waiting to go.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008D7F47Q/ref=ox_ya_os_product

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Saw this in HMV Galway today

PS3 Slim 500GB + Fifa 13, Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition, Uncharted 3 GOTY, 2M HDMI Cable for €299.99

DSC01696.jpg

They have the 500GB Super Slim PS3's for €289.99

DSC01697.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Might look for that on friday, hopefully it can come with something not fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Tinie wrote: »
    Decent price if your not in a hurry to get it, as you will probably have a week or 2 wait, and with CDWOW, theres always a chance you might get a french or german copy instead.
    TomCo wrote: »
    I preordered dawn of war dark crusade from cd wow before and I didn't get it for about a month. They didn't have stock!

Last thing I ever bought from them.

Well fúck that anyway.

The order status just says "Backorder" and no despatch date (obviously)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

25% off code for GMG

GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Anyone who bought Humble Bundle #2 or #3 (must have been either first week purchase or BTA for #3), check your bundle page for a key to download Cortex Command on Steam. It was in alpha when the bundle was released, and it's finally made it onto Steam now.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

WTF? Why wouldnt they just release it for the latest pack...

Andy!! wrote: »
    WTF? Why wouldnt they just release it for the latest pack...

Because was in those bundles as an alpha?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Ah now I understand sorry, the poster just put it in a weird way haha.

• Advertisement

Saints row 3 PS3 15 quid in xtravision.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,440 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Went into HMV Henry Street with the very specific intention of finally picking up Rayman Origins.

Saw Yakuza: Dead Souls on the shelf for 13.99.

Came out with Rayman and Yakuza :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭wilser

HMV in Dundrum have darkness 2 & syndicate, new for ps3 & 360, for €20 each

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Hi does anyone know where I might find cheap copies of
    Pikmin 2 (Wii)
    Supper Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 (Wii) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

RedXIV wrote: »
    Was just in pc world in liffey valley and they had all their ds, 360 and ps3 games in baskets all marked €14.99. A lot of games that are around this price anyway but some gems too. Picked up cod:mw3 for that price, cheapest I've seen it.

Cheers for the heads up on this one. Popped in there myself last Tuesday after reading your comment and grabbed the last copy of it. Think that's a great price for MW3. Very happy with it.

Hi does anyone know where I might find cheap copies of
    Pikmin 2 (Wii)
    it's very hard to get pikmin 2 wii, and you'll probably not get it cheap.
    Keep an eye on adverts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Keep an eye on adverts.

The local HMV were selling them, along with the first one, for a fiver each I think not too long ago. Picked up the second one, but have yet to play it :o

Tinie wrote: »
    /\/ollog wrote: »
    Keep an eye on adverts.

The local HMV were selling them, along with the first one, for a fiver each I think not too long ago. Picked up the second one, but have yet to play it :o

Hi, what HMV was selling them? I couldnt find either in the HMV in stephens green or Henrey st today. And just to be sure. This is Pikmin we are talking about isnt it?
    And you should play it. It is 1 of my fave games :-)

I've seen gamestop selling pikmin one pre owned for 5.99, if you'd take a sniff round :)

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    I've seen gamestop selling pikmin one pre owned for 5.99, if you'd take a sniff round :)

Yeh I got Pikmin one from Gamestop the other week. Thanks. Pikmin 2 seems to be a diff story altogether tho

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement