Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Zeno Clash $0.99

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Just spotted this in the Shopto newsletter, been meaning to get it since I saw the Eurogamer review yonks ago.

Wartech: Senko No Ronde: £4.95

• Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Dishonored €18.75

add code GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

Skerries wrote: »
    Dishonored €18.75

add code GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q

Updated your link as it pointed to the basket.

but anyone interested should checkout gamefly as posted earlier.
    It could actually be even cheaper since Gamefly are also selling it at half price and you can get 20% off of it. Not sure again what the euro price is... use NOV20OFFUK at the checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Anyone seen Battlefield 3 for cheap lately? PC version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

MadYaker wrote: »

http://gameagency.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=219

I've personally used these previously to buy World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria on launch night. Had it within an hour of buying the key on launch night. 100% recommend as they're also very active on their facebook page and respond rather quickly to any queries you have

• Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

MadYaker wrote: »

go back one page to where I posted the Premium Edition

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Skyrim is still 9.99 on Gamefly.

Got it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

Is it a steam code with skyrim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

T17cH wrote: »
    Is it a steam code with skyrim?

Yep. Just add the code in steam. There's also a discount code if you look back over the last few pages.

• Advertisement

Looks like the price went back to 19.99 just before i was about to buy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

xtravision are doing Far Cry 3 on both xbox and ps3 for €40 with free delivery when you preorder online with a discount code. To get the code go to https://www.facebook.com/Xtravision?ref=stream and redeem the offer, you then get a code to use when you pre order online from xtravision.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

New Indie gala is out, games look pretty decent imo.
    http://www.indiegala.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Dead Island GOTY Edition €10.

Use voucher code GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q to reduce it to €7.50

(The voucher can be used to take 25% off any game, but can only be used once)

Also:

Batman Arkham City & Asylum: €20 and FEAR Bundle (1,2 & 3) for €11. (Voucher doesn't work for these)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Steam Code
    7IGRW-LQJ6T-K8T4D

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

ShaneU wrote: »

Has anyone done this and seen anything about the free games? It says on the link above that you choose the game when you register the 3ds xl. I just registered both my boys consoles, set them up with club-nintendo memberships and didnt see anything about the free games. I know it says you wont be able to download them till January 1st but I thought I would be getting to choose the game now. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

kendragon wrote: »
    Has anyone done this and seen anything about the free games? It says on the link above that you choose the game when you register the 3ds xl. I just registered both my boys consoles, set them up with club-nintendo memberships and didnt see anything about the free games. I know it says you wont be able to download them till January 1st but I thought I would be getting to choose the game now. :mad:

From the site:
    Any Nintendo 3DS XL system (European version) purchased since the release in July 2012 is eligible. In case you have already registered your Nintendo 3DS XL system in Club Nintendo, you will still be able to receive the free download if you log in to your Club Nintendo account and follow the instructions on the banner about the promotion by January 15th, 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Register your Nintendo 3DS XL system in Club Nintendo at www.club-nintendo.com by January 15th, 2013.
    Registration in Club Nintendo required. Terms and conditions apply.
    Select your game of choice. You can choose one of the 5 titles: New Art Academy, Super Mario 3D Land, New Style Boutique, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Freakyforms Deluxe.
    The download code will be sent to you per email to the email address that you indicated during the registration in Club Nintendo.
    REDEEM YOUR CODE BETWEEN JANUARY 1st, 2013 AND JANUARY 31st, 2013.

Just wondered if I have to wait till January 1st before I can choose the games because it doesnt specify that there. No problem if thats the case, I just wanted to be sure I didn't do something wrong.

UPDATE: Right. Found out where I was going wrong. When you've registered the 3DS XL on club nintendo you have to click on MY ACCOUNT then click the right arrow on the top banner a few times till you get to the promotional banner. Click the CLAIM YOUR FREE GAME button and you can then select your game. They will send you a code that you can use between January 1st and January 15th.

Knew it just felt like I was doing something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

Dear IGN Prime members,

Several of you have expressed your dissatisfaction with the termination of our partnership with GamersGate and your concerns have been heard. We are always thankful for your feedback and are already hard at work finding a suitable way to compensate for this sudden retraction. We sincerely apologize for those who felt mislead by the wording surrounding the discount and would appreciate your patience as we find a way to make amends.

We urge you to participate in the ongoing discussion for our next plan of action on our Facebook group. We would love to hear your suggestions on what you’d like to see on Prime and to get to know our community better. Please join us here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/154976747903039/

-The IGN Prime Team
    Got this from IGN.
    Haven't even used gamersgate in yonks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Humble THQ Bundle is active. https://www.humblebundle.com/

Darksiders, Metro 2033, 3 Company of Heroes and Red Faction Armageddon are pay what you want. Saints Row The Third is available for Beat the Average.

Great bundle, but pity for me that I already have Metro, Red Faction and Saints Row!

abbir wrote: »

Darksiders, Metro 2033, 3 Company of Heroes and Red Faction Armageddon are pay what you want. Saints Row The Third is available for Beat the Average.

Great bundle, but pity for me that I already have Metro, Red Faction and Saints Row!

Company of Heroes though, great game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Company of Heroes though, great game

Even if you have COH on disk, I'd recommend getting this Steam version just to avoid the multi-file patch install.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

That is incredible :eek:

Already own all the games though, but holy crap.

I get most of the humble bundles their great value whatever the quality but this has to be one of the best yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

:( I didn't realise that they weren't DRM free as it is what I've expected from them. Still a great bundle, but I wouldn't have given them an anywhere near as generous a payment.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Odd, as I never buy drm free games any more, if I get a game that is not on steam in a bundle I don't even bother to install it.

Great bundle btw, awesome!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Yeah I dont consider steam to be DRM. It is of course, but DRM is supposed to be annoying. Steam is the opposite.

King's Bounty: The Legend (Steam)
    56GJQ-N02FQ-KDEJM

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Not sure if this was posted already, but the Paradox pack on Amazon is 93% off at the moment. $9.99 for the below games.

Crusader Kings 2, Magicka Collection, Swords in the Stars Collection, Victoria 2.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_26410_27089840_pe_vg_rpg_featuredb4_t/?ASIN=B008G0ZDZI

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement