Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Fifa09 (PS3) and Mass Effect (360) for 12.99 @ HMV. Bargin.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,388 ✭✭✭✭noodler

mcgooch wrote: »
    Fifa09 (PS3) and Mass Effect (360) for 12.99 @ HMV. Bargin.

The new Fifa? In HMV for PS3 for 13e?

Are we sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Yep, saw it in Limerick on Saturday

Gotta get my ass to HMV over the next few days.

Been wanting to see what all the fuss is about as I am a PES player.

noodler wrote: »
    The new Fifa? In HMV for PS3 for 13e?

Are we sure?

100% sure. I couldn't believe it myself.

Give it time and you should find (like I did) that it's far superior to PES2009. I'm a former PES player myself so no bias here.

• Advertisement

neeeeeeooooow!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

You are too late for fifa09 at least in Henry street in Dublin,it seems it was supose to be Fifa08 instead.Fifa09 is now €32.99

• Registered Users Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i traded in mirrors edge, mario strikers and ghost squad on the wii for a total of 43 euro against a second hand copy of resident evil 5 for 35. also gamestop are offering 35 euro trade in for resident evil 5 at the moment. hopefully they will still have that offer next week, give me some time to beat the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

GTA Chinatown Wars (DS) is 30 in Gamestop at the moment. Or it was on Friday at least. Plus there was a sticker about 20% extra trade in against it or something. Plus you can get a crappy 5% student discount.

Anyway, 30 is a good price, game is great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭TunaSaladBB

Hey, I'm looking to offload a few Wii games, anyone know the best place to sell them and roughly how much I'd get for them? Any help much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Hey, I'm looking to offload a few Wii games, anyone know the best place to sell them and roughly how much I'd get for them? Any help much appreciated!

It would help if you said what they were and even then -> adverts.ie or ebay are your best bet! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yep, Adverts would be the best bet if you're looking fo the best price. Don't bother trading in in shops, they'll usually give you rubbish prices.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Saw Lost Odyssey for a tenner, new, in Xtravision Bray today. Was going to pick it up, but have a worryingly large backlog of JRPGs to grind through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭wayne040576

GOG has a broken sword 2 and 3 bundle for 9.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

GOG has a broken sword 2 and 3 bundle for 9.99.

If you don't have BS 1 already, might be better going for this - the trilogy for £5.73:

http://www.thehut.com/hut/10034301.product

P.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Picked up MadWorld for 24.99 in Game yesterday - good value for a new release. Game is lots of hyper-gory fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Among the usual overpriced PC games in HMV Grafton St, there's some bargains:

* World in Conflict (Complete Edition) = €12.99
    * Saints Row 2 = €19.99
    * The Club = €2.99
    * Universe at War: Earth Assault = €2.99
    * Crysis = €12.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Saw a few good prices (or so I thought) today:

Condemned 2 in GAME 12.99 preowned
    Mass Effect in HMV 12.99 new

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

For anybody looking for Xbox points and in possession of a student card, HMV are doing 2 for €40 on Xbox classics (meh), but the offer also includes MS points.

So with my student discount I got 4200 points for €36! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

GothPunk wrote: »
    So with my student discount I got 4200 points for €36! :D

zavvi.co.uk are selling 4200 for ~33 euro if your willing to wait for delivery.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59731378&postcount=20

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Crysis is 14.99 in game, good time to buy if you never played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Street Fighter 4 (PC) €20
    GRID (PS3) €20
    Battlefield: Bad Company (PS3) €17.49
    MGS4: €20
    Little Big Planet €20
    The Club (PS3) €11.50
    DIRT (PS3) €18.49
    Mirrors Edge (PS3) €18.49
    Bio-Shock €34.49

@Send-it.comhttp://www.sendit.com/sendit/sendit/offers/sale/games/ps3.list

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I got a great deal on Video Games Plus Online, Viking, Hellboy 2 and an american civil war FPS all for about 50 euro, including postage.
    Happy days.
    They have quite a few titles in their bargain bin, all for about 19.99 Canadian dollars.

gods bless canadia, that's what I say!

Because I love you all. Here is Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3 for only 20E delivered. http://www.cdwow.ie/games/Playstation-3/Valkyria-Chronicle/product/view/2942969

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

chronicles of riddick:assault on dark athena £29.95 delivered on zavvi with the 10% spring reduction

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

Got Bully for the wii for 12.99 euro in HMV in Henry Street

• Registered Users Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Orange Box is €9.99 this weekend via Steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

I was in xtravision in Thomas street yesterday and they have a few good xbox games at buy two get one free,best three are Black,X-Men legends 2 and Call of Duty Big Red One.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

I picked up Dead Space ( PS3 ) for €16.99 in HMV Blanchardstown today :D , great price .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Elite Beat Agents (DS) - €9.99 - Xtravision.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement