Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

GarIT wrote: »
    Theme Hospital is $1.49 on GOG.com DRM free, don't know if its been mentioned.

Gonna give this a try later

http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/6201/article/theme-hospital-in-hd-is-glorious-here-s-how-to-get-it-working/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,031 ✭✭✭Patser

Was waiting for FTL (Faster Than Light) to come up again on steam sale but is actually available on their own Homepage for $5 US (worked out at €3.20) - with a steam code included. So all good

http://www.ftlgame.com/

Double post for some reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Got one of the cheap far cry 3's today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

cloud493 wrote: »

Where

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

Patser wrote: »
    Was waiting for FTL (Faster Than Light) to come up again on steam sale but is actually available on their own Homepage for $5 US (worked out at €3.20) - with a steam code included. So all good

http://www.ftlgame.com/

showing $7.49 for me

/\/ollog wrote: »

showing $7.49 for me

Yep, showing that for me too now but earlier was at 50% discount 'For the holidays'. Maybe I got lucky or maybe I ruined it fir everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Fallout New Vegas for PC at €3.07, registers on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I call Shenanigans on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I call Shenanigans on this.

I don't know, its possible he did, just look at his location :pac:

• Advertisement

The least he could do is tell us where he got it. I love a good wild goose chase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Smyth's have FC3 for €34.99. Was sold out in Swords when I was there today though.

Symths do indeed have fary cry 3 for 35 quid. Saw it in town today :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Quite possible he got Far Cry 4 while he was there too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Quite possible he got Far Cry 4 while he was there too.

Pre-owned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

If this is cloud493 where on about he more then likely got Far Cry 3 made for him for his WII U or one of his many PS3s I think in the last year he has gotting about 6 of them LoL

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If this is cloud493 where on about he more then likely got Far Cry 3 made for him for his WII U or one of his many PS3s I think in the last year he has gotting about 6 of them LoL

I deleted one of your posts a few months ago where you singled cloud493 out like this. Consider this your only warning - I don't know what you have got against him, but the next time you pass a remark about him like that, you're getting an infraction.

It was xtravision in swords, by the way. Said they didn't have any in stock on the door, but I went in and chanced my arm and got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

There's a €1 Games sale on McGame.com, Do they work on Steam?

http://www.mcgame.com/de

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

There's a €1 Games sale on McGame.com, Do they work on Steam?

http://www.mcgame.com/de
    Do you get fries with them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Do they work on Steam?
    I only checked one game (Saint's Row 2) and while it does register on Steam, it's only in German according to the comments.

It was xtravision in swords, by the way. Said they didn't have any in stock on the door, but I went in and chanced my arm and got it.

Thanks for the info, let the wild goose chase begin, if any of you fcukers get one before me you will pay for it with your left testicle.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone know the best place to buy Dishonoured on consoles in a Dublin store?

Anyone know the best place to buy Dishonoured on consoles in a Dublin store?

I've seen it for 30 somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carpejugulum

2K Strategy Super Pack

1. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download]
    2. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings [Download]
    3. Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Online Game Code]
    4. The Stronghold Collection [Online Game Code]

$19.99 = ~€15.50

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

2K Strategy Super Pack

1. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download]
    2. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings [Download]
    3. Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Online Game Code]
    4. The Stronghold Collection [Online Game Code]

$19.99 = ~€15.50

Do I need to say I live in America?

Does it activate on Steam?

EDIT: Did they catch me? It said it was processing and should take under 1 min, then it said it is taking longer than usual and now it says my order is processing and may take up to 4 hours.

I've seen it for 30 somewhere?

Preowned in XTRAVISION for €30.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Do I need to say I live in America?

Does it activate on Steam?

EDIT: Did they catch me? It said it was processing and should take under 1 min, then it said it is taking longer than usual and now it says my order is processing and may take up to 4 hours.

Doubt it, lads have been buying off them left right and centre all Christmas long, did you use a US shipping address?

This page suggests that the first digital software order just takes longer to process than subsequent ones.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200313560

Its a steamworks game so wil activate there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

marco_polo wrote: »
    Doubt it, lads have been buying off them left right and centre all Christmas long, did you use a US shipping address?

This page suggests that the first digital software order just takes longer to process than subsequent ones.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200313560

Its a steamworks game so wil activate there.

It's went through so its grand. I was worried my address of 1 main street concord new hampshire was too obvious.

Are expansion packs supposed to show up? All the expansion packs for Civ VI show up but Gods & Kings doesn't show up for V

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

It's went through so its grand. I was worried my address of 1 main street concord new hampshire was too obvious.

Are expansion packs supposed to show up? All the expansion packs for Civ VI show up but Gods & Kings doesn't show up for V

The Gods & Kings expansion doesn't show up in the list of games but if you right click Civ V and select downloadable content it should appear there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement