Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

GarIT wrote: »
    I was worried my address of 1 main street concord new hampshire was too obvious.
    I've bought from Amazon.com many times using the address of my, er, summer residence; 123 Fake Street, Nome, Alaska :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Can we please edit the OP to include information about buying from Amazon.com. Sick of seeing posts asking how to buy from them instead of bargains.

p.s. sorry for posting without a bargain.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

Can we please edit the OP to include information about buying from Amazon.com. Sick of seeing posts asking how to buy from them instead of bargains.

p.s. sorry for posting without a bargain.

leave it out

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Does anyone know where I can get a sealed copy of Xenoblade for a decent price. I guess I'd be willing to pay £50-ish?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

• Advertisement

New Indie Royale bundle is out (possibly a re-issue given the "Replay Bundle" tag) and includes;
    • Defense Grid: the Awakening
    • Gemini Rue
    • Nuclear Dawn
    • Soulcaster
    • Soulcaster II

The Soulcaster games have to be activated on Desura, but the rest can be activated on Steam. Defense Grid and the DLC is worth the minimum price alone imo (€3.75 at the time I'm posting).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Does anyone know where I can get a sealed copy of Xenoblade for a decent price. I guess I'd be willing to pay £50-ish?

Amazon resellers. I got my sealed copy just before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Saints Row 3 for 15 euro in Playstation Store January sale. €13.50 for PS+ members.

Hotline Miami now half price at Get Games Go (€4.44). Activates on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Resident Evil: Revelations, the best Resident Evil since RE:4 is €26.99 in Argos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,147 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How about Kid Icarus Uprising for €24.99

http://www.checksmyths.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=109282

Again not much stock with most places out but I like how my local is only 1 of 2 that seems to have most stock, or they don't have a low stock option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

CastorTroy wrote: »
    How about Kid Icarus Uprising for €24.99

http://www.checksmyths.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=109282

Again not much stock with most places out but I like how my local is only 1 of 2 that seems to have most stock, or they don't have a low stock option.

No luck for me :(

Does remind me tho that I saw on HUKD that the AR cards (i'm assuming its this they work with) are down to €0.60 in argos.

stock in most places: http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=909%2F1034

Although it is worth noting that you can apparently just google image search the cards and point your 3DS at the monitor

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Although it is worth noting that you can apparently just google image search the cards and point your 3DS at the monitor

Yep, if you're so inclined you can print them out too. Not sure if that count's as piracy or not mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Darksiders 1 + Darksiders 2 and all DLC for less than €10. Amazing Deal.

Amazon.com Digital Download Link

Requires a US amazon address as usual. Activates on Steam.

Includes all this

14 Game Downloads in This Bundle

1. Darksiders 2 DLC - Angel of Death Pack [Download]
    2. Darksiders 2 DLC - Argul's Tomb [Download]
    3. Darksiders 2 DLC - Deadly Despair [Download]
    4. Darksiders 2 DLC - Death Rides [Download]
    5. Darksiders 2 DLC - Fletcher's Crow Hammer [Download]
    6. Darksiders 2 DLC - Mace Maximus [Download]
    7. Darksiders 2 DLC - Mortis [Download]
    8. Darksiders 2 DLC - Rusanov's Axe [Download]
    9. Darksiders 2 DLC - Shadow of Death [Download]
    10. Darksiders 2 DLC - Van der Schmash Hammer [Download]
    11. Darksiders II DLC - Abyssal Forge [Download]
    12. Darksiders II Season Pass (DLC) [Download]
    13. Darksiders II [Download]
    14. Darksiders [Download]

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That really does show you have DLC has taken over games though.

Darksiders - no dlc
    Darksiders 2 - 11 dlc (or a season pass)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Kiith wrote: »
    That really does show you have DLC has taken over games though.

Darksiders - no dlc
    Darksiders 2 - 11 dlc (or a season pass)

Season pass didn't cover the items IIRC. But yeah, the focus seems to be on DLC for the games that they hope to be big sellers. Fairly annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭jasonb

Hi there,

I posted this in Bargain Alerts too, but just in case some gamers miss it there:

I know it's not the latest title, but I saw Assassin's Creed 2 for the PC in HMV today in Newbridge for €5.49. Not a bad price at all for a game that's only a couple of years old...

J.

EDIT : Actually, sorry, it's €5.60, but HMV (in Newbridge anyhow) currently have a 25% sale, so I just got it for €4.20! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The original Crysis is up on Origin in Australia for $1 (AU), Just add ccset.au to the end of the origin site url and while keeping all you normal details the same change the country.

It's on sale in the EU for €5 and another €5 if you want Crysis 2; bought separably.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Razer are doing 50% of everything on their store at present, using the code BESTOFCES2013 when you check out.

Mostly everything sold out, might be a few average bits people might be interested in , or the really high end ****

Skerries wrote: »
    Just an FYI for peeps - those titles are downloads rather than physical copies sent out to you, and all the codes activate on Steam according to Savy Gamer. Never bought a non-physical game from GAME myself, but I'm assuming there's no problem doing so from the Republic?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is it separate keys for the elder scrolls games?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Varik wrote: »
    Ill let you know when the email comes through

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Varik wrote: »

From what I've read it's one single code for the whole pack. If you already own one of the other games then you won't be able to give it away or trade it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

From what I've read it's one single code for the whole pack. If you already own one of the other games then you won't be able to give it away or trade it.

Can't help but think its crazy seeing something like that. How can someone sell you something and not give it to you...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Can't help but think its crazy seeing something like that. How can someone sell you something and not give it to you...

It's the way steam has always operated for some reason. It's not like that for Valve games though so I imagine it's the other publishers who insist on it. It's a bit of a balls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

A licence granting one person permission to play every game in the pack is one way of thinking of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement