Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Pc World are selling the 3DS new for 99 euro. Saw it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Pc World are selling the 3DS new for 99 euro. Saw it today.

Good price. Which store was that in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Varik wrote: »
    Is it separate keys for the elder scrolls games?
    Just one key for the three games.

Took over 14 hours for the key to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Just one key for the three games. Took over 14 hours for the key to arrive.

The key is issued at the checkout stage, as well as emailed to you.
    I just bought the pack a few minutes ago and I can confirm that it's a single key,
    and it activates on steam no problem, downloading now, :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

any deals on the walking dead currently for pc? i really should have gotten it in the sale, feck.

Currently $25 on Amazon.com seems the cheapest. Activates on Steam.

Did you buy any games from Amazon.com in November or December? If you did, you should be able to get it for $20 through their 2012 Editor's Choice promo.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yeah i did, 20$ not too bad. It was down to 12/13 was it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Can't remember the exact dollar amount but it was down to about the equivelant of 9.50 euro over christmas, which would be around that mark.

When Steam discounted it to €12.49 the other day (and during the sale), Amazon matched at $12.49. I don't know if it'll drop again before the Amazon promo expires, so $20 might be the best you'll pay in the mean time.

It's a great game, well worth whatever you end up paying :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

cheaper here but it's one of those key sites so the usual precautions apply

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

It was $12.49 on Amazon.

yeah I can see it still is on mac, that sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

another one if those indie bundles sites has popped up called bundle stars

here is the latest games in the 2nd bundle for €4.69 and 2 more games to come

the first bundle is there as well so you can get a total of 18 Steam activatable games for around €11

Unstoppable Gorg
    Stellar Impact
    Twin Sector
    Dead Horde
    Future Wars
    Greed: Black Border
    Grotesque Tactics
    Trapped Dead

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

yeah I can see it still is on mac, that sucks

If you see it on sale for Mac that's fine. You get a steam code and it's steamplay. The one version works on Windows and Mac.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 7.80
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/en/pc/games/shooter/chivalry-medieval-warfare/
    with code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I'd recommend anyone to go for Chivalry, especially at that price. Haven't had such fun with a game in a long time.

abbir wrote: »
    If you see it on sale for Mac that's fine. You get a steam code and it's steamplay. The one version works on Windows and Mac.

Ah cool, assumed they applied some check to make sure it was played on the mac version of steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Wossack

Asmodean wrote: »
    I'd recommend anyone to go for Chivalry, especially at that price. Haven't had such fun with a game in a long time.

heard this alot, but I was pretty disappointed with it. It has a bit of a free hl2 mod feel to it - and Ive played better ones of them unfort

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Any good?

It's not everyone's cup of tea. Some will say it's great, others not so great. It does have a few flaws, but I think it's still worth it.

Lot's of mods and many, many hours of potential gameplay, and at a price cheaper than a bus into town it's not like you'll be too pee'd off if you don't like it.

The stalker series is regularly on sale across various websites, so don't worry too much if you give it a miss this time round anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Wossack wrote: »
    heard this alot, but I was pretty disappointed with it. It has a bit of a free hl2 mod feel to it - and Ive played better ones of them unfort

That's because it originally was a free HL2 mod :D (Age of Chivalry).

May not be everyone's cup of tea, but for the price advertised on GMG I would say it would be worth it. I have it and play it when I'm in the mood for some intense melee FPS gaming. It's one of those games where you can pick up and play depending on your mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

New Indie Royale bundle up :)

http://www.indieroyale.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭Polar101

Skerries wrote: »
    another one if those indie bundles sites has popped up called bundle stars

Uh oh, two bundles of games and I don't own any of them.

Gamestop having a hardware sale: http://www.gamestop.ie/promo/landing/Hardware19012013

Picked up a white xbox 360 (320gb) for €219 with MOH: Warfighter.

Gamestop having a hardware sale: http://www.gamestop.ie/promo/landing/Hardware19012013

Picked up a white xbox 360 (320gb) for €219 with MOH: Warfighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Dead Rising 2 - STEAM Download for €4.00. Use the promotion code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK in the basket.

Greenman Gaming link

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

ShaneU wrote: »

Did you buy a copy? I've no experience with that site :(

Lego Lord Of The Rings is on GMG for €6/7 with their discount code on the home page. http://www.greenmangaming.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement