Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Gamesnash have posted the following on their facebook page:

gamesnash.ie
    Its a shame gamesnash are not doing pc stuff. I would gladly give them my money then. Plus knowing them, they would not mind just pming CD keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Its a shame gamesnash are not doing pc stuff. I would gladly give them my money then. Plus knowing them, they would not mind just pming CD keys.

+1 for Gamesnash doing PC games. That would be sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

War of the Roses €4.99 Steam Redeemable

If you like Chivalry: Medieval Warfare you'll like this

Max Payne 3 Steam €10.19

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Football Manager 2013 is 50% off for the next 48 Hours.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207890/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

lockie1983 wrote: »
    Football Manager 2013 is 50% off for the next 48 Hours.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207890/

Just a heads up you can get the same deal on greenmangameing + an extra 20% off if you used the code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS bring the price to 20 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cadea

I would also like to give them my money

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Mass Effect 3 €10 on Origin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle on steam 9.99
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/19282/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle on steam 9.99
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/19282/

Buy this !!! It's amazing, especially if you are considering buying Sim City,
    I already own it, but bought another 2 copies to gift it's that good

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Buy this !!! It's amazing, especially if you are considering buying Sim City,
    I already own it, but bought another 2 copies to gift it's that good

Fantastic game. I LOVE the campaign. I need to get back to it and finish modern times now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Sleeping Dogs on Steam for €12.49.

SD DLC pack is also knocked down to €13.34.

:EDIT: Damn double posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Uncharted 3 in Harvey Norman , kinsale roundabout for €7( 4/5 copies). In a bargain basket near tills. Other games also there but mostly move games. Got Medieval Moves for €5

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Awkward Customer

R.U.S.E* is on sale at Greenmangaming.com for €2.49. Apply coupon code "GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS" to get it for €2.
    *Requires a Steam account.

Not sure it anyone else mentioned this previously in the thread but GOG.com's strategy sale ends in 10 hours time. I bought the 3 Age of Wonders games and Stronghold HD yesterday. Also on sale is Zeus, Pharaoh and others.

Hitman Collection for €3.43 with code GFDMAR20UK, Steam Redeemable

Left 4 Dead 1+2 €7.49 Steam

Hitman Collection for €3.43 with code GFDMAR20UK, Steam Redeemable

Left 4 Dead 1+2 €7.49 Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 2 slp90

Bundle Stars Bundle #4 is live: £3.90 for 10 PC games, Steam & Desura.

Groupees Digital Game Factory bundle is live: $4 for 9 games, Steam & DRM-free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Pick 5 games save 80% on gog. The witcher enhanced ed in there for $2. Tiny and big is a great little adventure game, can't recommend it enough, $2 for that too.

http://www.gog.com/news/special_promo_pick_5_save_80

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Sleeping Dogs on xbox 9.99 or 840 ms points. there are other square enix games on sale too. seems like microsoft are finally catching onto the idea of the steam effect of having actual sales

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Sleeping Dogs on xbox 9.99 or 840 ms points. there are other square enix games on sale too. seems like microsoft are finally catching onto the idea of the steam effect of having actual sales

That's actually amazing for Xbox Live!

DaLad wrote: »
    That's actually amazing for Xbox Live!

They've been having a massive sale the past few weeks of the On Demand games, which are digital versions of full titles. Heard Max Payne 3 was going for €5 at one point. Generally a tenner for games that might not even be a year old. Possibly they were trying to illustrate the service more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    They've been having a massive sale the past few weeks of the On Demand games, which are digital versions of full titles. Heard Max Payne 3 was going for €5 at one point. Generally a tenner for games that might not even be a year old. Possibly they were trying to illustrate the service more.

Yeah the ultimate sale thing they were having. Pretty good bargains to be had alright. Just surprised as Sleeping Dogs is new enough and Xbox's idea of a sale would be €40 usually :pac:

I'm in the middle of switching to PC gaming right now so will have to hold out on the temptation :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

DaLad wrote: »
    Yeah the ultimate sale thing they were having. Pretty good bargains to be had alright. Just surprised as Sleeping Dogs is new enough and Xbox's idea of a sale would be €40 usually :pac:

I'm in the middle of switching to PC gaming right now so will have to hold out on the temptation :p

Speaking of, anyone know does Steam have an Easter sale? Not that I really want to buy more games I won't play. Just curious. :)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Speaking of, anyone know does Steam have an Easter sale? Not that I really want to buy more games I won't play. Just curious. :)

Steam sale better feck off, i got a huge Lego list to buy for myself and Steam Sale wont help with completing that list!!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Kingdom hearts 3DS and starfox on 3DS 15 quid each in symths.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

cloud493 wrote: »

That's pretty good, might get those.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

cloud493 wrote: »

No! You can't tempt me!!!

Oooh and Metal Gear Solid 3DS at €14.99 as well. Resi Evil Revelations at €4.99

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »

No! You can't tempt me!!!

Oooh and Metal Gear Solid 3DS at €14.99 as well. Resi Evil Revelations at €4.99

Saw Ray Man Origins on Vita for 13.99 and 14.99 on the 3DS. Going to have to grab Starfox, MGS and Resi. Been awhile since I've used my 3DS.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement