Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And just going through the Smyths site now. Other offers include:
    Anarchy Reigns on 360 for €9.99
    Final fantasy XIII PS3 €4.99
    Need For Speed The Run PS3 €4.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I always think what great bargains they are, then you look and realize they don't have it in stock in any store in Dublin .

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

cloud493 wrote: »
    I always think what great bargains they are, then you look and realize they don't have it in stock in any store in Dublin .

I checked NFS the Run and it is out of stock in both Limerick Stores as well. Is this just a ploy to get you in the shop and hopefully buy something else when you can't find the one on offer? Or maybe they have been on sale for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Ordered Tomb Raider for the PC from gamesweplay.in for €15. :D

Had to wait 24 hours for the key to be emailed to me but it activated fine on Steam and is currently downloading.

Its my first time using them but I'll be back I reckon. Be sure to select Digital Delivery during checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Damn it!
    I forgot they do this, what a pain in the arse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Dark Souls is curently 20.00 on Xbox live too ,whats it like >

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I checked NFS the Run and it is out of stock in both Limerick Stores as well. Is this just a ploy to get you in the shop and hopefully buy something else when you can't find the one on offer? Or maybe they have been on sale for a while?

Yeah, I tried the Smyths stock checker to see where had them, but it wasn't working. So I just posted the ones available here in Letterkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

It's very dark, very difficult, and absolutely amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Had to wait 24 hours for the key to be emailed to me but it activated fine on Steam and is currently downloading.

Its my first time using them but I'll be back I reckon. Be sure to select Digital Delivery during checkout.

How did you know that it wasn't going to be region locked? I cant see any of that information on the site.

And the site is legit? I'd get it for that price. I see DmC there as well for €11.31

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

FTL - Faster Than Light [PC/MAC/Linux] is on sale for $4 USD / €3.10 EUR

on their game site: http://www.ftlgame.com/

It is DRM-Free and comes with a Steam code too.

....9 hours left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

kendragon wrote: »
    How did you know that it wasn't going to be region locked? I cant see any of that information on the site.

I had read on another forum that others hadn't any problems so I chanced it. After I activated it on Steam it was listed as "Tomb Raider (ROW)", I downloaded it in about an hour and I was playing for a few hours last no problems.

I'm not sure if any other titles are region locked but IIRC Crysis 3 and Sim City were all fine, if what I read on another forum was true!!!
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    And the site is legit? I'd get it for that price. I see DmC there as well for €11.31
    As far as I know there are completely legit, more so than the key sellers which I have also used. I think they are an offical EA reseller in India.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

It's like droping a heavy book on your testicles every 20 minutes. After 2h of this action you say feck it and swear on never coming back to it again. 3hours later you have dropped a heavy book on your testicles 3 times already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Jet Set Radio is €1.99 on Steam until Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

It's like droping a heavy book on your testicles every 20 minutes. After 2h of this action you say feck it and swear on never coming back to it again. 3hours later you have dropped a heavy book on your testicles 3 times already.

Nurse!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

best description ever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Hmmm great description, Anyway on topic got the Witcher today in Smyths for 9.99 also had the Darkness 2 for 9.99

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Blackmist

Left 4 Dead 1 + Left 4 Dead 2 are 5 quid each on steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

I had read on another forum that others hadn't any problems so I chanced it. After I activated it on Steam it was listed as "Tomb Raider (ROW)", I downloaded it in about an hour and I was playing for a few hours last no problems.

I'm not sure if any other titles are region locked but IIRC Crysis 3 and Sim City were all fine, if what I read on another forum was true!!!

As far as I know there are completely legit, more so than the key sellers which I have also used. I think they are an offical EA reseller in India.

Sorry to be a pain but do you mean that Crysis 3 downloaded on steam as well? Do you know if their Far cry 3 would work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Here's Another indie bundle for both mac and pc

Pay a minimum price of $1 and you get:
    The Journey Down: Chapter 1 (Steam, DRM Free)
    Aztaka (Steam, DRM Free)
    iBomber Defense (Steam, DRM Free)

Beat the average price (currently $4.25) and you’ll get above plus:
    Blades of Time (Steam)
    Cubemen (Steam, DRM Free)
    Spacechem (Steam, DRM Free)

https://exclusives.macappdeals.com/?rid=339738

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,147 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Smyths finally have all these bargains and checksmyths is not working! Apologies , I'll have a look at it this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/
    GMG indie sale, somei really nice deals on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Far Cry 3 40% off on steam (€30):http://store.steampowered.com/app/220240/

The deluxe Edition is €36.

Also Far Cry franchise pack 50% off (35€):http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18714/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Does anyone here use GMG's Capsule? Bought To The Moon and didn't realise it was Capsule only, if anyone wants the key PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭animaal

Rayman Origins on Steam for five euros...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Unit 13 and mortal Kombat are 15, gravity rush is ten, touch my katamari is 5, in symths.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Unit 13 and mortal Kombat are 15, gravity rush is ten, touch my katamari is 5, in symths.

Which branch did you see these in?

Anyone else try this? I ordered on Thursday night, got receipt but no game yet. I'll assume it's because of the weekend, so if nothing by tomorrow, I'll follow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Aliens colonial marines 25 euro on PS3 or xbox at zavvi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Dishonored Bundle [PC] including Dunwall City Trials + All preorder DLC's is on Game.co.uk for €20;
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/dishonored-bundle-215251

I just purchased it and it is a single Steam key.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement