Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

GFDJUN20UK

20% Code for June now working on Gamefly uk. I presume the us one is also working GFDJUN20

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Tinie wrote: »
    New humble bundle weekly deal

From 1 cent receive DRM-free downloads of:
    Serious Sam: The Random Encounter [Windows]
    Serious Sam Double D [Windows]
    Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack [Windows, Android]
    Serious Sam Public Test 2 [Windows]

From $1 also receive Steam keys for:
    Serious Sam: The Random Encounter [Windows]
    Serious Sam Double D [Windows]
    Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter [Windows]
    Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter [Windows]

Beat the average and also receive Steam keys for:
    Serious Sam 2 [Windows]
    Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Edition [Windows, Mac, Linux]

(Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Edition steam key includes Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter and Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter which are also provided as DRM-free downloads)
    I saw the mail in my inbox this morning and bought the full package for $4.20; it's such a steal!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Red Orchestra 2 ~€4.18

Apply coupon “elder-geek.com”.

Steam Redeemable

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Nody wrote: »
    I saw the mail in my inbox this morning and bought the full package for $4.20; it's such a steal!

Just as well herself is away for the weekend. Don't have to worry about her whining I'm ignoring her. :pac:

Now all I want is a Painkiller collection humble bundle

please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please!

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Just as well herself is away for the weekend. Don't have to worry about her whining I'm ignoring her. :pac:

Now all I want is a Painkiller collection humble bundle

please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please!

A Bethesda Humble Bundle would go down well with me, although it would probably never happen :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

simon360 wrote: »
    A Bethesda Humble Bundle would go down well with me, although it would probably never happen :(

Well, if a company wants to create a good public image, and change a lot of perceptions about them, then the Humble Bundle looks like a good option for them!

EA, im looking at you... you have a great backlog of games just asking to be in a humble bundle...:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

simon360 wrote: »

Didn't that already happen with getgamesgo over the new year? ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Well, if a company wants to create a good public image, and change a lot of perceptions about them, then the Humble Bundle looks like a good option for them!

EA, im looking at you... you have a great backlog of games just asking to be in a humble bundle...:D

Cue the complaining as every single one of them has to be activated in Origin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

EA and humble in the same sentence? :eek:

:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Hey look EA bundle consisting of FIFA 06, NHL 06 and PGA Tour Golf. :p

Is Cannon Fodder the original Amiga version or is it a remake? Think I read somewhere the remake wasn't the same quality.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/blade_of_darkness

they also have severance: blade of darkness for 2.39 dollars

2.39! for one of the best damn action rpg thingies of all time

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Is Cannon Fodder the original Amiga version or is it a remake? Think I read somewhere the remake wasn't the same quality.
    Listed as the Amiga release; the remake is Cannon Fodder 3 made in Russia and released last year I think (the two GoG has are the original old school once by the look of it).

Cool! Must take a look. War just hasn't been so much fun since playing that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

If we were really evil though we would pirate it.

[HTML]http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-BioShock-Infinite[/HTML]

Bioshock Infinite £13.59 on gamefly when you use GFDJUN20UK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Decent sale on Gamefly at the moment, Bioshock Infinite for 17 pounds sterling, plus a lot else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.indieroyale.com/

*shrugs*
    New bundle

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »
    http://www.indieroyale.com/

*shrugs*
    New bundle

ahhhhhhh not another bundle...*clicks buy...yet again* :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Xtra Vision are giving 35 euro trade in credit from Friday gone til next Sunday on the following games:
    1. Bioshock Infinite (PS3, Xbox 360) €35
    2. Dead Island Riptide (PS3, Xbox 360) €35
    3. Injustice (PS3, Xbox 360) €35
    4. Metro Last Light (PS3, Xbox 360) €35
    5. Star Trek (PS3, Xbox 360) €35
    6. Tomb Raider (PS3, Xbox 360) €35
    7. COD Black Ops II (Wii U) €35
    8. Lego City Undercover (Wii U) €35
    9. New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U) €35
    10. Nintendoland (Wii U) €35

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭The Golden Teapot

Do i have to use a credit card for purchases on gamefly? Tried to use the paypal option but it won't let me use it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Do i have to use a credit card for purchases on gamefly? Tried to use the paypal option but it won't let me use it!!
    normally I use paypal on it and don't have any issues. Whats coming up when you try to use paypal?

Meatwad wrote: »
    normally I use paypal on it and don't have any issues. Whats coming up when you try to use paypal?

When i go to checkout i click the little paypal tab instead of entering in billing info and it won't let me through. Points to all the fields being incomplete. I don't have a credit card so i can't exactly enter anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

When i go to checkout i click the little paypal tab instead of entering in billing info and it won't let me through. Points to all the fields being incomplete. I don't have a credit card so i can't exactly enter anything.

I had the same problem and it wouldn't accept my cc either. I mailed support and they told me it was because the email provider I use (ovi.com) was considered "unsafe" or some such phrase and that I'd need to use a different email. I told them to blow it out their asses. I use ovi for paypal, steam, amazon, ebay, on and on. Clowns.

taytothief wrote: »
    I had the same problem and it wouldn't accept my cc either. I mailed support and they told me it was because the email provider I use (ovi.com) was considered "unsafe" or some such phrase and that I'd need to use a different email. I told them to blow it out their asses. I use ovi for paypal, steam, amazon, ebay, on and on. Clowns.
    I'm using Gmail.... Sounds a little strange to me! What email do they want me to have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

I'm using Gmail.... Sounds a little strange to me! What email do they want me to have?

Meh, I've no idea. Maybe they have some other problem with you. Best mail them if you can be arsed, since it couldn't be a problem with gmail...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Just until tomorrow evening:

Trine - €1.59

Trine 2 - €3.39

Trine and Trine 2 bundle - €4.29

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Hears6

Fable III is free on xbox live, I'm downloading it myself atm.
    Get it quick before its removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement