Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Tinie wrote: »
    MOAR FREE STUFF FOR XBOX

These are the current stuff thats been found. Plenty of free avatar and picture stuff also there. More being found as people search for them.

How do you get the arcade games and avatar items etc, from the Xbox website or the console? Do I have to do it the same way as injustice?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

3max.jpg

http://www.gamestop.ie/PC/Games/45375/elder-scrolls-anthology

Elder Scrolls anthology just 45 snots on the Gamestop website right now, or 49.99 in-store.
    Not bad, considering that Bethesdas recommended retail price was 59.99

In comparison, Skyrim on it's own is still 39.99 on steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Also...

60% off all the old Square Enix/Ubisoft back catalogue right now on GOG.com

http://www.gog.com/promo/square_enix_weekend_promo_130913

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Splinter Cell Blacklist for £24.99 on PS3/360/WiiU and £19.99 on PC

If you're not using Parcel Motel, put the Antrim postcode BT1 1AA as your postcode and avail of the free delivery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Splinter Cell Blacklist for £24.99 on PS3/360/WiiU and £19.99 on PC

If you're not using Parcel Motel, put the Antrim postcode BT1 1AA as your postcode and avail of the free delivery too.

Does that really work!? Only place I've ever seen it mentioned is here on boards. Seems VERY cheeky doesn't it!? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

DaLad wrote: »
    Does that really work!? Only place I've ever seen it mentioned is here on boards. Seems VERY cheeky doesn't it!? :D

Yup, it does indeed work.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hangeki free here. Seems you have to install Desura first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fourtwozero

I have this site for 28.10$ http://www.gamekeys4all.com/217-payday-2-cd-key-steam.html

Probably being a cheapskate but my friends are far bigger misers than I am:)
    And its the co-op I want to play....

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

I have this site for 28.10$ http://www.gamekeys4all.com/217-payday-2-cd-key-steam.html

Probably being a cheapskate but my friends are far bigger misers than I am:)
    And its the co-op I want to play....

If you have 4 people that want to get the game, Amazon.com have the 4-pack for $90. Otherwise, I haven't seen any cheaper than your link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Skerries wrote: »
    you can get it here for €14.95 but it doesn't have the bonus content
    Bought it the other day from them Very quick delivery. Downloaded it. Installed and had a couple of patches (about a gig each). Bought the upper echelon edition from the for £15 (€17.85)

Couldn't find the DLC anywhere. Thought I should have gotten a second CD key for the DLC. After contacting support they never said that the only cd key they sent to me covered both the base game AND the DLC. I was getting frustrated. They wanted me to contact Ubisoft to sort it which I clearly wasn't mad on doing.

Then I realised the DLC was there the whole time and I was looking in the wrong place. Whoops!

Excellent price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

SR4 going reasonable anywhere?

Steam key.

I saw it for ~32/33 euro but not sure if it stock

• Registered Users Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

For those that may not have already played it, Far Cry 3 will be the main game on PS+ next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

kaimera wrote: »
    SR4 going reasonable anywhere?

Steam key.

I saw it for ~32/33 euro but not sure if it stock

Going €27 on Nuuvem, it's down as Brazilian-region locked but there's a few posts about people from outside Brazil being issued worldwide keys instead of region locked ones. TBH for a €5 I wouldn't really chance it.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

http://digital.gamefly.co.uk/#!/promotion/427

Up to 80% off 2K games titles and receive Mafia 2 for free.
    Also use GFDSEP20UK to get an extra 20% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

simon360 wrote: »

Also use GFDSEP20 to get an extra 20% off.

100% off :eek:

GarIT wrote: »
    100% off :eek:

Knew someone would say that :pac:, it's 20% of the sale price sadly :(

Knew someone would say that :pac:, it's 20% of the sale price sadly :(

I knew that, I hate these up to sales too, Up to 80% off and everything you want is the most expensive you have ever seen and with only 25% off. :rolleyes:

I knew that, I hate these up to sales too, Up to 80% off and everything you want is the most expensive you have ever seen and with only 25% off. :rolleyes:

Yeah its actually only up to 75% off, don't see an 80 there anywhere but there is some good things in there like bioshock infinite for 10 pounds and Civ 5 gold for 15 pounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Never bought off gamefly before. Any idea how to pay with paypal? I select the paypal option yet it still tells me to fill out all the fields when I click Continue.

Yeah its actually only up to 75% off, don't see an 80 there anywhere but there is some good things in there like bioshock infinite for 10 pounds and Civ 5 gold for 15 pounds.

I picked up some CIV DLC so thanks. But Civ 5 Gold isn't good for £15, I got it for €10 nearly a year ago and I'm nearly sure it went to €7.50 in a steam sale.

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Never bought off gamefly before. Any idea how to pay with paypal? I select the paypal option yet it still tells me to fill out all the fields when I click Continue.

I was getting a message about non secure content not being displayed, I needed to click show and then after you click the little dot for paypal you get a button that says continue to paypal.

I was getting a message about non secure content not being displayed, I needed to click show and then after you click the little dot for paypal you get a button that says continue to paypal.

Ah got it now. Thanks

Also use GFDSEP20 to get an extra 20% off.

FYI: The 20% code is GFDSEP20UK

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

In case any Xbox live Gold members didn't know - you can grab Rainbow six for free at the moment. It reverts to 19.99 after the promo finishes. You don't have to download the full game right now, just start the download - you can then quit it, and it'll remain free for you whenever you wish to finish the DL.

[edit] sorry, this is actually a freebie, didn't know where else to put it.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

To get Injustice: Gods Among Us Only you need to do the following workaround
    Gaah, stuck abroad at the moment! is this still working?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Trying to get some DLC for a mate of mine for Civ 5, where do you put in the GFDSEP20UK coupon? When I go to my basket there's only the option to proceed to payment.

Seems I have to sign up to their billing agreement first, well that's not happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Also use GFDSEP20UK to get an extra 20% off.

Bought one of the original Xcoms for 60p, wondering will they still make good on the Mafia 2 for free deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Mass effect 3 - €9.99 on Origin

• Advertisement

Trying to get some DLC for a mate of mine for Civ 5, where do you put in the GFDSEP20UK coupon? When I go to my basket there's only the option to proceed to payment.

Seems I have to sign up to their billing agreement first, well that's not happening.

You enter it at the "Review and Submit" screen.

For anyone interested, there's free DLC on Steam for Saint's Row IV called GAT V. Seems you can add it to your account anyway if you own the game or not. Offer finishes September 18th

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement