Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Jacovs

I got about halfway with the votes last night by reloading the page, but then they seem to have taken the awards off completely. Its still not back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Jacovs wrote: »
    I got about halfway with the votes last night by reloading the page, but then they seem to have taken the awards off completely. Its still not back up.

Yeah there was a fair few people trying to get it, it seems those of use who managed to get the votes through yesterday can redeem their game now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Jacovs

wexdevil wrote: »
    Yeah there was a fair few people trying to get it, it seems those of use who managed to get the votes through yesterday can redeem their game now
    What would stop people from doing it multiple times using different email addresses? Or even just twice to get both games. Would there be computer programs able to do this continuously and then be able to sell off the keys they get? Im guessing something like this is what caused their servers to blow up.

Edit: voting is back open, finished the last 3 votes but when try to log in to submit votes it doesnt recognise my email or username and wont let new users sign up at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Worked for me now, waiting for them to send the key but think it mentioned somewhere it could take 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Jacovs wrote: »
    Edit: voting is back open, finished the last 3 votes but when try to log in to submit votes it doesnt recognise my email or username and wont let new users sign up at the moment.

aye been trying to log in using a twitter account but still acts like normal registration, not too worries, the page says voting is up until the 20th so hopefully should calm down soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

simon360 wrote: »
    MUST HAVE GAME NOW NO TIME

And then add it to my list of games still unplayed from the summer sale. My precious...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Loads of cheap Tom Clancy games here

try this coupon “GMG25-J2566-L2GHZ”

The Witcher Enhanced Edition free with any purchase here

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

New humble bundle is out https://www.humblebundle.com/
    Cities XL Platinum
    Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition
    Divinity II: Developer's Cut
    R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War
    Game of Thrones
    Confrontation
    Pay over 6 $ for
    Wargame: European Escalation
    The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

they are broken up in to two steam keys so no gifting ur spares

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Forgot to post this earlier - Tomb Raider ~€7.38 on Amazon.com

• Advertisement

Bioshock Trilogy €17.28 BS 2 and Infinite register on Steam

use code GFDOCT20UK

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭raymix

Skerries wrote: »

use code GFDOCT20UK

Check your link, please :)

simon360 wrote: »
    MUST HAVE GAME NOW NO TIME

Got mine just there, pretty cool! Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Skerries wrote: »

use code GFDOCT20UK

Worst link EVER!!!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

I keep going to buy Bioshock Infinite but I think I'll wait until the GotY is a fiver or something in a Steam sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

Can anyone help with the CVG GMG promotion? I'm essentially in an infinite loop where i submit my votes on CVG, it sends me to GMG to put in my details, says I've already registered with this info, check my email for confirmation email, click link, GMG says i havent voted yet, back to CVG

Can anyone help with the CVG GMG promotion? I'm essentially in an infinite loop where i submit my votes on CVG, it sends me to GMG to put in my details, says I've already registered with this info, check my email for confirmation email, click link, GMG says i havent voted yet, back to CVG

Once you have completed the CVG survey, and claimed the game, they will send you an email. if you click the email link right away it will bring you to the "oops you havent voted screen", you have to wait a day or so for your survey results to have been approved, then click the link in your email which will then prompt your code to be sent

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

you have to wait 24 hours minimum also.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

elfy4eva wrote: »
    Once you have completed the CVG survey, and claimed the game, they will send you an email. if you click the email link right away it will bring you to the "oops you havent voted screen", you have to wait a day or so for your survey results to have been approved, then click the link in your email which will then prompt your code to be sent

Thanks that was driving me up the wall (also trying to quit smoking so the slightest thing like this could result in several local deaths). Society thanks you :)

Might get banned etc etc for this but just wanted to flag this POS on Adverts to avoid buying anything from him. He's re-selling currently running HumbleBundles for profit.

http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/a-lot-of-steam-pc-games/3937365

Anyone know who this dickhead is who thinks its cool to steal from charities. Whatever about the breach of T&C's (getting banned etc) etc or selling on keys after the HumbleBundle has run out and the charities have been paid all thats coming but creaming money that should go to kids with cancer etc, F***ing animal. 15 quid is 3 bundles = x3 amount to charity but he's taking the rest. He's probably using this thread, or others like it, to get his deals in to re-sell to unsuspecting victims.

• Advertisement

Low life edited the ad to show 2 euro instead of 15, removed the Humblebundle picture and game details and withdrew the ad. Not before I reported it though so hopefully the next thing he'll be playing is single-player ban hammer.

Snap of the ad before the editing is attached in case folk think I'm firing off for nothing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Please go easy on the name calling, easy to make your point without resorting to that low level!

Please go easy on the name calling, easy to make your point without resorting to that low level!

My apologies for the language used as regards the thread & the rules but I hope you'll understand I won't be apologizing using it regards that guy. I think stealing from charities helping kids with cancer is well over the line. (I know you do to). Slightly incensed over it actually. Maybe I'll just find him in BF4 & teabag him, for a year :)

Cheers & take care.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Ad has been withdrawn. :)

Team Boards Strikes Again !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭jeffred

I have steam coupons for 75% off portal 2 (26/10), 50% off Euro Truck Simulator (26/10) and 66% off Awesomenauts (24/10) if anyone wants them (or wants to trade for them) add me on steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Where's the best place in dublin for selection/price of second hand games?

CEX
    Xtravision
    Gamestop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Papers, Please is €5.39 (40% off) on Steam until Tuesday.

Glory to Arstotzka!

• Advertisement

Splinter Cell: Blacklist 7.52 UPlay

needs a fake French address

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement