Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Luis21

Can you sell games in this forum ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭romperstomper

yes if you are steam

yes if you are steam

????

Basically I bought a PC game in error and am offering it for less than the shops and will pay for postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SocialWarfare

Why not do it here?
    http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=134&si=

What game is it anyway?

Why not do it here?
    http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=134&si=

What game is it anyway?

COD MW2

Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Final Fantasy XIII is now €50 in Game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Is coolshop the cheapest for Bad Company 2 for the PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

play.com have BlazBlue collectors edition for 38.99 euro!

i think its a mistake as the standard edition is 42.99 so pick it up while you can"

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/13604885/Blazblue-Calamity-Trigger-Limited-Edition/Product.html

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

yes if you are steam

Glad to see i'm not the only one sick of how steam has hijacked this thread. Pity cause It was once a great resource.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Old games are still buggy as f*ck though looking back.

I never finished Deus Ex. Got about half way through it, then got to a spot where I would repeatedly die. It was a chokepoint so I couldn't go around, yet there was never an enemy in sight. Convinced it was a dodgy save with an enemy spawned inside a model or something.

Although, now that I think about it that type of crap has been happening me lately in a lot of newer games too. Can't count how many times I fell through the floor in Mass Effect, or spawned outside the camp in DA:O.
    Jesus you're unlucky. Played through Deus Ex about 10 times, ME about 3 times and Dragon Age the once without so much as a hiccup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Left 4 Dead 2 [PC] - £13 (delivered) @ Game.co.uk [Link]

Thanks to Lindtee for this and other bargains posted here.

Do they deliver to Ireland too?
    Asking cos I don't want to reg to check lol
    And in a game of poker so lazy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Do they deliver to Ireland too?
    Asking cos I don't want to reg to check lol
    And in a game of poker so lazy :)
    Soooooo lazy!

Yes, delivery is free to those in the UK - but £2.95 to ROI

Fnz wrote: »
    Soooooo lazy!

Yes, delivery is free to those in the UK - but £2.95 to ROI

Haha, soz in a big game here, €120 for 1st, 3 people left lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,143 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

If you are one of the 3 people who dont have the Orange box

Its £10 on amazon on the PC, free delivery if you spend over £25

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Sniper Elite is €2 on Steam until the end of March. It's a fantastic little game that, even though it's a WW2 thrid person action game, almost plays out as a puzzle/strategy game with you trying to snipe people without alerting anyone else. It's great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

humanji wrote: »
    Sniper Elite is €2 on Steam until the end of March. It's a fantastic little game that, even though it's a WW2 thrid person action game, almost plays out as a puzzle/strategy game with you trying to snipe people without alerting anyone else. It's great fun.
    +1 on that. It's a classic, and for 2 euro, you can't really go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Alpha Protocol pre-order from CD-Wow for PC €18.99
    http://www.cdwow.ie/games/alpha-protocol-pc/dp/4759495/9839017#bc=78d1

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Looks like HMV are having quite the sale. DJ Hero for €60, Beatles Rock Band full set for the same price, Bayonetta for €22.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Looks like HMV are having quite the sale. DJ Hero for €60, Beatles Rock Band full set for the same price, Bayonetta for €22.

Are you talking Guitar, Drums, Mic and Game for 60bills?

• Advertisement

Are you talking Guitar, Drums, Mic and Game for 60bills?
    its actually 58 euros! seen it today! same set was on sale at xmas for 45 good value its the standard instrument set and a copy of the beatles game not the beatles band set as that set is pure quality!

adverts is full of those sets for 100 euro people taking advantageand profiteering and noone to stop them tut tut adverts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Metroid Prime Trilogy for £16.99 on Amazon

You'll need to add another item to avail of free delivery, and they're currently out of stock, but this is by far the best price I've seen for it so far!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002ATY7JE/soundsvault-21

The price will show as £43, but if you look just under that it says 7 new. Click that then choose the top option

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Catan for £1.99 for the Xbox 360.

This is a pretty faithful recreation of the Settlers of Catan board game and it's only £1.99 - you can't really go wrong. Codes get emailed in the form of a JPG picture attachment.

I've bought some for myself and some friends just now - there's no local mulitplayer, but there is Live multiplayer.

Have at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Kharn wrote: »
    Catan for £1.99 for the Xbox 360.

Even better is the same crowd have Pac-Man Championship Edition for the same price. That's an insane bargain for a great, great game.

Just in case anybody is unaware of this gem of a thread;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055855374

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Just in case anybody is unaware of this gem of a thread;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055855374

sssh :p

ok was in gamestop today trading a couple of games for dantes inferno and ghostbusters and guys in store said it had been noted on boards about the offer and that head office in gamestop might refrain from having offers like this again as people are abusing the system

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

ok was in gamestop today trading a couple of games for dantes inferno and ghostbusters and guys in store said it had been noted on boards about the offer and that head office in gamestop might refrain from having offers like this again as people are abusing the system

yeah right which means "we have filled our empty trade in shelf and emptied our pallets of alleged top games so win ****ing win for us"

The top games from the pallet will be back in the trade in shelf within a month and the circle continues, they knew full what they were doing good business for them a large FU to EA and their 15 euro plan.

(In his best 1930s Gangster accent)
    "Well boys it looks like we have a snitch on our hands..."

• Advertisement

(In his best 1930s Gangster accent)
    "Well boys it looks like we have a snitch on our hands..."
    LOL i just know 2 lads workin in naas and they are on boards! but i just said i would let anyone know get in there quick before they pull this! i would imagine in the next few days by the way the lads were talking!

GREAT FcUKING OFFER THOUGH!

Now where did i leave that horses head????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement