Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭mrm

kendragon wrote: »
    Doh! Never thought of that

Yeah. I traded Homefront for preorder on Uncharted 3, which will leave me with €1.25 change (U3 listed as €55). All in means I will have paid €1.75 for Homefront - and at that price that makes it an anti-bargain alert.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Where is the cheapest place to pick up the 2nd and 3 rd professor layton games?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

20% off all orders at Direct2Drive's UK store this weekend. [Link]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Fnz wrote: »
    20% off all orders at Direct2Drive's UK store this weekend. [Link]

"Use promo code itspayday"

I wish!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Aliens vs Predator (PC) - €4.95

http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/aliens-vs-predator/

They send you the code and you register it with Steam.

If you had bought Defcon with them you can trade it in for €1, so i got the game for €3.95.

I know it is not a great game but worth it that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Aliens vs Predator (PC) - €4.95

http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/aliens-vs-predator/

They send you the code and you register it with Steam.

If you had bought Defcon with them you can trade it in for €1, so i got the game for €3.95.

I know it is not a great game but worth it that price.
    Play.com have it for a similar price of €4.99 delivered if you prefer the box copy.
    http://www.play.com/Games/PC/-/10085177/-/Product.html?source=9593

• Registered Users Posts: 26,388 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Peace Walker for less than 10 GBP on Zavvi now.

Honest to god, if you haven't played this for some reason....it is brilliant.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/psp/metal-gear-solid-peace-walker/10069979.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Zavvi got very very good deals now.

Just go browse, list too big to post here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Zavvi got very very good deals now.

Just go browse, list too big to post here

Linky - http://www.zavvi.com/offers/price-crash.list

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

zavvi.com are selling NBA JAM FOR 11.95 EURO......

THATS A BARGAIN IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

zavvi.com are selling NBA JAM FOR 11.95 EURO......

THATS A BARGAIN IMO

Nice .PS3 is sold out, 360 still available http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/nba-jam/10282646.html

ShaneU wrote: »

Best thing is I bought this in hmv a month ago and never opened it for 35 euro and I still have the receipt lol consider it RETURNED LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

+1 on the Zavvi deals, loads of games for EUR11.95 delivered to Ireland including Assassins Creed 2 GOTY edition plus 17.95 for demon's souls, 15.45 for tekken 6, RE5 Gold, FFXIII, I could go on....

Unfortunately demons souls is currently taking up all of my ps3 time so it would be pointless to buy any more games at the moment:)

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/mega-monday/games.list

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

any good headset deals, throw em my way!

any good headset deals, throw em my way!

I heard smyths stock the turtle beach x11s for 45 euro which is great value IMO

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks, do they cancel sound well and do they sound good?
    /googles :D

Thanks, do they cancel sound well and do they sound good?
    /googles :D

Well I'm just going on what I have heard I have triton ax pros they are 200 and the dogs bollox of gaming headsets IMO but as value for money the x11 s are meant to be great!

Another option for you would be triton ax 180 s think they are 60 in Gamestop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Sale on at gamersgate http://www.gamersgate.com/5years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Gamestop are giving Gears Of War 3 beta codes to anyone who registers on Gamestop.ie

This'll get you in on the 2nd week of the 4 week beta (25th April-May 15th). The last 2 weeks are public beta. By getting in a week early, you'll be able to unlock the flaming Lancer for use in the retail copy of GOW3 (and the rest of the beta), which can only be unlocked during that exclusive week.

(That extra week will also make it a hell of a lot easier to unlock Thrashball Cole and the gold-plated retro Lancer in GOW3)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Healium wrote: »
    Gamestop are giving Gears Of War 3 beta codes to anyone who registers on Gamestop.ie

This'll get you in on the 2nd week of the 4 week beta (25th April-May 15th). The last 2 weeks are public beta. By getting in a week early, you'll be able to unlock the flaming Lancer for use in the retail copy of GOW3 (and the rest of the beta), which can only be unlocked during that exclusive week.

(That extra week will also make it a hell of a lot easier to unlock Thrashball Cole and the gold-plated retro Lancer in GOW3)

Do you know if people already registered will get beta too?

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Do you know if people already registered will get beta too?
    No idea. GS replied on Facebook, saying codes will be emailed out. I THINK they were referring to existing members, but... that'd be a lot of codes to get a hold of, so I wouldn't set my hopes too high. Still, if you wanted one badly, they'd probably sort you out if you emailed them. But wait and see what happens first :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Everyone has a 2nd email account for signing up for stuff like this these days , no way the code will be tied to an email addy.

1 code for Mr Master Chief from Blood Gulch Dublin 8 please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mylastparadigm

23squid for reach in hmv

I was in HMV today, and they have double packs of Crackdown/Mass Effect and Halo 3/Fable 2 for about €15. The Mass Effect copy comes with the two DLCs, not sure about the other games.

Also, regarding Gamestop and the GOW3 beta, I was in a store today and they had 50-100 beta code cards on the counter, so I'd imagine everyone registered on the Gamestop site will get a code

Actually, Gamestop have said on their Facebook page that only new registrants will get a Gears Of War 3 beta code, but email them at hello@gamestop.ie and tell them you reposted their offer, and you'll get a code

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Healium wrote: »
    I was in HMV today, and they have double packs of Crackdown/Mass Effect and Halo 3/Fable 2 for about €15. The Mass Effect copy comes with the two DLCs, not sure about the other games.

Also, regarding Gamestop and the GOW3 beta, I was in a store today and they had 50-100 beta code cards on the counter, so I'd imagine everyone registered on the Gamestop site will get a code

I did see that the other day, but when I went to post it, i couldn't remember what was in the double packs. Seems rather good value to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Game are doing a 3 for 2 deal on some used games. I was able to find a few games that were involved in the Gamestop deal such as fallout 3, fable 2 and velvet assassin which cost me €21.

Traded them in ( 2 Xbox, 1 PS3) no problem for Crysis 2 on PS3 for €3.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

tok9 wrote: »
    Game are doing a 3 for 2 deal on some used games. I was able to find a few games that were involved in the Gamestop deal such as fallout 3, fable 2 and velvet assassin which cost me €21.

Traded them in ( 2 Xbox, 1 PS3) no problem for Crysis 2 on PS3 for €3.

Hope this helps.

So it cost you 24 euros for crysis 2, did you do it all in one go in the same shop? Very clever...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭wilser

rickyjb wrote: »
    So it cost you 24 euros for crysis 2, did you do it all in one go in the same shop? Very clever...

gamestop give €45 store credit atm for crysis

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement