Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Bulletstorm (360 & PS3), Dead Space 2 (360 & PS3) and Mass effect 2 (PS3) on sale on gamestop.ie for 30 euro today.

17.97 for PC version of Bulletstorm

link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Bulletstorm (360 & PS3), Dead Space 2 (360 & PS3) and Mass effect 2 (PS3) on sale on gamestop.ie for 30 euro today.

17.97 for PC version of Bulletstorm

link
    I am very tempted to go for the PC version at that price. There's €2 delivery on top of all those prices by the way, for those that are wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I am very tempted to go for the PC version at that price. There's €2 delivery on top of all those prices by the way, for those that are wondering.
    Yep, but if you order multiple items, it stays at €2. So, go see if you can find another PC bargain on there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

play.com have a good few titles like metro 2033 for 13 euro on xbox worth a look think its their spring sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

play.com have a good few titles like metro 2033 for 13 euro on xbox worth a look think its their spring sale

They have The Orange Box for 12.95 , a bargain by any standard.

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    They have The Orange Box for 12.95 , a bargain by any standard.
    LOL I SWEAR TO GOD I HAD JUST ORDERED IT BEFORE I CAME ONTO SEE YOUR POST..

agree 100% its a bargain at 12.95

had it a long time ago and it really is class.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

50% off Amnesia: Dark Descent on Steam for PC and Mac at the moment, €7.49.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/+

Excellent game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Buy dragon age 2, get mass effect 2 free (pc)....

http://ie.pc.ign.com/articles/115/1159804p1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

10.45 delivered for the pc version!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

falan wrote: »
    Buy dragon age 2, get mass effect 2 free (pc)....

http://ie.pc.ign.com/articles/115/1159804p1.html

Just started downloading this. It's for all owners of da2 (who have registered with their online pass).

Linky

T&C's from EA:

*Offer expires April 30th, 2011. Code expires june 30, 2011. Good only for new purchases of "Dragon Age™ II for PC, Playstation 3 or Xbox 360" ("Product"). Mass Effect™ 2 is only available as a download from the EA store and only for the PC. The code for Mass Effect™ 2 will be provided once the online pass is registered in game and on social.bioware.com/me2offer using the same EA account. If your Mass Effect™ 2 code is not available when you register your Dragon Age™ II Online Pass on social.bioware.com/me2offer, please visit http://support.ea.com and click ‘Contact Us’. Please allow 72 hours before contacting customer support after redeeming your online pass and logging into Dragon Age II. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Valid wherever product is sold. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Internet connection, registration with enclosed serial code, acceptance of End User License Agreement (PC only) and EA account required. You must be 13+ to register for an EA account. Access to PC online features limited to one EA account. EA Privacy Policy and Terms of Service can be found at WWW.EA.COM. EA may retire online features after 30 days notice posted on WWW.EA.COM/2/SERVICE-UPDATES.

With the increasing amounts of new titles watch out for bargains in larger gamestop stores picked up a pristine copy of halo 3 collectors edition for 9.99 just spotted it and snapped it up

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭An Cuinneach

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what the New Releases were in Gamestop this week for the 'trade 3 games in list'?

Are they still Crysis 2 and Homefront?

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what the New Releases were in Gamestop this week for the 'trade 3 games in list'?

stay away from homefront i know a few guys working for gamestop and they said endless amounts of used copies already expect used prices to drop through the floor also same with fable 3!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭wilser

Hey guys,

Yes and TIger woods masters 12 is also on the list now

Cheers Willser.

Also, do you know how often the new releases change? Is it every big new release or just the ones they pick.

I have six games to trade in that are on the list and was thinking of holding off until Mortal Kombat and L.A. Noire....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Cheers Willser.

Also, do you know how often the new releases change? Is it every big new release or just the ones they pick.

I have six games to trade in that are on the list and was thinking of holding off until Mortal Kombat and L.A. Noire....

Was in there last thursday and the lad on the counter said every week its a new release added.(until they change there mind ) He also said that it would either be on the website or ring them and they would tell you.

Great stuff, cheers mate-

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭mrm

Cheers Willser.

An Cuinneach,

the Gamestop games list states that the deal runs until May 3rd, I think both of your games release dates fall outsude of this date. Best pick up current releases and trade in for pre order- you will also receive a 25% bonus on pre orders. Actually it doesn't state a year, just May 3rd. Emmmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Is this Gamestop list online anywhere?

• Advertisement

Hey anyone that has an xbox360 arcade game called battlefield 1943 went on sale yesterday for 600 msp and it's fantastic value for money I can't stop playing it! That's 50% off the game for this week only

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

mrm wrote: »
    An Cuinneach,

the Gamestop games list states that the deal runs until May 3rd, I think both of your games release dates fall outsude of this date. Best pick up current releases and trade in for pre order- you will also receive a 25% bonus on pre orders. Actually it doesn't state a year, just May 3rd. Emmmm!

Mortal Kombat is out in two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭mrm

ShaneU wrote: »
    Mortal Kombat is out in two weeks

Yep, hence why I wrote 'Ithink.....' and 'outsude.....':o

Just LA Noire then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Picked up Crysis 2 with the three traded games. Still can't get over how great value this is.

Fingers crossed for Mortal Kombat being the New Release soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Picked up Crysis 2 with the three traded games. Still can't get over how great value this is.

Fingers crossed for Mortal Kombat being the New Release soon.

Three games for one game is great value?

lol i know when will we ever learn i know lets give all our games for three new releases.....

gamestop have it sussed though and its not all titles has to be on a list FFS LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭wilser

It is great value when you can get 3 games on the list for €12 + €3 = Bargain....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

They are some shower of jokers alright. I was in the one on Henry St earlier, and saw a bunch of games 2 years or so old stickered with free when you trade in 2 games, or priced 49.99 and these were not A grade titles when they were released :eek:

• Advertisement

Halo reach collectors edition is 21.95 delivered to your door from zavvi.com!!!

Great game great collectors edition

BARGAIN

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement